6 + 2 Point Deductions

Firstly, I’m glad we know where we stand now, pending an appeal which could take a while. We need to use this decision in our favour. We don’t sit too far off safety at the minute. Our first goal is to get out of the relegation zone asap and take it from there.

I’m sure dyche can conjure an ‘us against the world’ mentality.

They’ve ****ed with the wrong club and fans, I just hope the management and players can tap into this anger and translate it into match day performances.

We will not move to our new stadium in the championship. Not a chance.

UTFT

Maybe the Premier League have looked at our points tally so far and come to the conclusion that realistically they can dish out a harsh points deduction and going on form we can still survive.
This way they look like they are clamping down but we still realistically have a good chance of staying up. Basically I think they are all just a bunch of tossers. Screw them

Thanks for clarifying that. I was under the impression that the Commission was in fact going by that structured standard, hence the 10 points. If they in fact rejected it but then arbitrarily came up with 10 points anyway, then we would have a better chance of getting that reduced on appeal as an unfairly harsh punishment.

Had they actually been publicly committing to that standard, it would be hard to see how we could get it reduced on appeal after having already admitted guilt. Which was my argument earlier in the thread.

But it does now open the door a little to the appeals strategy of "well, we are guilty, but the punishment doesn't remotely fit the crime."
We pleaded guilty. So this doesn’t matter (although it’s embarrassing). The punishment is completely wrong. We took fairly logical business risks and all of them failed. That’s poor business acumen/luck not a [swear word] offence punishable by a punitive sanction. We’ve been doubly punished, made the losses AND been sanctioned

We pleaded guilty. So this doesn’t matter (although it’s embarrassing). The punishment is completely wrong. We took fairly logical business risks and all of them failed. That’s poor business acumen/luck not a [swear word] offence punishable by a punitive sanction. We’ve been doubly punished, made the losses AND been sanctioned

Triple punished as we've now lost 10m in merit money as it stands.

We cant cope with that deduction.

Not at all.

A 48-50 point season is needed and we're still off that rate with DCL and Tarkowski being fit.

A key injury is all this takes now to relegate us.

Make no mistake that decision today relegated us.

All the bravado of "we can easily get clear" is BS. We cant.
Well im sorry this is utter tosh. We are only 2 points of being clear with a better goal difference tyan 12th place wolves. We are playing way better than last year and surrounded fortunately by poor teams. We go again! COYBs!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back