6 + 2 Point Deductions

loves the attention him

Ive never rated his 'social comment' tbh. I mean I agree with his overall views on them, but he's just a bit too thick to get the thing together.

Harsh? Possibly. Then again, it's more than harsh for this feller to be telling Everton supporters to STFU and take a 10 point deduction and maybe relegation, so bollocks to him.

Brilliant we whine about bigger clubs dumping on us but then want to dump on clubs smaller than us. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others springs to mind.
No because end of the day one team would have stayed up not all of them, has nothing to do with smaller clubs. If this does happen how can everton continue if say 4 teams want money from us.

Brilliant we whine about bigger clubs dumping on us but then want to dump on clubs smaller than us. Everyone is equal but some are more equal than others springs to mind.
But yeah lets just let everton pay everyone whay is the point anymore, stay in fffp rules after paying out then being able to even bring in players to stay in the league. Can only go so far i would expect any other club to be treated fair

We really need our club to reach out to the fanbase to ensure we defend the club from external noise. Field performances aside, we need to be run better and hold the top accountable for mismanagement. The football as a sport is too sporadic and tribal to make any change. We as a club need to cover out bases and come together more formally under a single umbrella. No time better than now really.

Hang on, before a pile on where has he said that? Because his timeline is full of retweets saying how unfair the punishment is.
He said that if you break the rules you deserve to be punished so have to accept that and “suck it up”.

But he was talking about how it should galvanise the club and use it now to unite everyone and go out to prove them wrong. So said the club should appeal it but also accept it rather than kicking the can down the road for another 12 weeks considering the bottom half of the league is so weak.

I half agree with him. We do have to suck it up because we did break the rules and admitted so. What he didn’t comment on was the severity of it. And that’s what we need to challenge, because we are guilty.

If we had a salary cap players would leave, which is what happened to the Italian teams when they stopped financial doping. Personally I'd welcome this but the Premier League wouldn't.

I think he's misunderstanding a salary cap with not paying beyond our means. Like paying Gomes £100k a week for example.

United have brought in a similar thing not wanting to pay wages they see as excessive after being in the same situation of big earners on the bench. Hence why De Gea didn't sign a new deal as they cut his wages and why he's still not at a club.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back