6 + 2 Point Deductions

Nah this is getting overturned im not arsed.
Would be very, very surprised.

It might get reduced - because Everton's best argument is going to be that the commission plucked something out of thin air that just happens to match what the PL wanted, and yet is harsher than any previous punishment.

But Everton have admitted wrongdoing.

Screenshot_20231121-174745.webp

The league opened up the can of worms. Even if the 10 point deduction stands (which I doubt), their credibility will take a huge hit and now they will be pressured to carry out further justice. All of the skeletons are coming out of the closet.
Hope so because we have just had to deal with everything have that well have to watch my langauage the biggest most bitter fool at the maaul just posting bs in the mail nearly everyday. Who the club needs to ban posing suff and the league having no cares at all with what they have givn us. Really hope we can get this reversed and ahow how poor this league is and how corrupt it is to the so called top 6

The Banners aren’t great are they. Oh well, it won’t make any difference anyway, we needed the club to come out both guns like the RS did when they had one single VAR decision go against them. We still haven’t even heard a word from the club’s manager.
He will approach it like a politician and talk nonsense anyway. He hasn’t got the bottle to be outraged at anything.

Gotta say, I’m a bit more worried about the deduction sticking than I was before.

PL look horribly weak if it gets reduced or overturned on appeal, which would likely strengthen the call for independent oversight.

Wondering now if they stick to their guns and dig their heels in.

Gotta say, I’m a bit more worried about the deduction sticking than I was before.

PL look horribly weak if it gets reduced or overturned on appeal, which would likely strengthen the call for independent oversight.

I'm the opposite. I'm much less worried because every day it gets even more ridiculous that we have been given -10 points.

I still think will get one dont think be the 10 bit between 3-6. Because they want to look like have power if we dont get points taken off from 10 will just be payhetic and show how much a mess ot is. I dont kno how the league look good from this

They are horribly weak. They can't even handle their own punishments, they have to farm it out.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back