6 + 2 Point Deductions

Stick with it mate, as Evertonians I know we'll all come through it. Whether that be match going fans, fans who live 1000 miles away, fans on here....we'll all play our part by sticking together and getting through this mess.

And we'll fight fight fight, with all our might For the boys in the Royal Blue Jersey
A call for unity amongst the disparate types of Evertonians. Bold move, Cotton.

They won't have the balls to charge and deduct points from Everton two seasons in a row.

They may as well hang a Liver Bird outside the Premier League HQ and get it over with if they do.

They know the optics will look un'kinreal with City about 2 years off a decision and Everton are getting done twice.

Not a 'kin chance.

This is the PL using their client hacks - again - to hit back at the corruption message the whole world of football is hearing about now. They're raging about it.

Forget them. They're not fit for purpose and their demise is at hand in the next few seasons.

We just need to overhaul Luton and if we do that we'll be fine.

I do have something to share. The fact that they aren’t moving out of Anfield into a smaller stadium.
Probably not.

Im not implying its going to happen, im just not ruling it out, just yet.

Never say never with this team we call Everton.

Imagine how much dough they could charge the tourists at Brammers tho? Keep Anfield as like a museum, charge the forens 5k for 5minutes on the pitch.

Probably not.

Imagine how much dough they could charge the tourists at Brammers tho? Keep Anfield as like a museum, charge the forens 5k for 5minutes on the pitch.

You can rule it out. It’s single-handedly the most idiotic thing that’s ever been suggested on this forum. That’s a massive statement too.

Probably not.

I laughed but only because it's laughably true.

I urge you to delete this post before 5 rs Norwegian fans see it and decide to start a consortium where they actually do the very thing you've mentioned.

Seriously

Delete it! You know they'd do what you've said lol

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back