6 + 2 Point Deductions

New stadium = more revenue, sponsors, attraction of new investors and playing talent.

Imact = possible competition to the sky six cartel and their vested interests.

Result = make rules that are anti-competition to prevent growth

Summary = stinking corruption

On the stadium … Arsenal take in more gate money in one game than we do at GP in five

BMD will be vital to our longer term survival than anything else

On the stadium … Arsenal take in more gate money in one game than we do at GP in five

BMD will be vital to our longer term survival than anything else
Do we really want to be bringing in large sums for gate money because that comes from our pockets?

Wouldn't mind too much if it was to watch a very functional team in and around silverware every season, but to watch the same crap weve been served up at almost double the price will gut wrenching.

If we needed to fold, does anybody reckon Liverpool could end up at BMD on the cheap? Wouldn't surprise me!

No, why would they do that? Their current ground is bigger and they’ve spent nearly a billion renovating it. Not to mention the fact that all of their history is there, Anfield is basically Mecca to their fans, they would absolutely riot. Why does this keep getting brought up? Absolute smooth brains.

We have only lost 2 of our last 7 games and we have beaten the likes of Brentford, Palace and West Ham.

We are also in the quarters of the League Cup.

I'm proud of the players and I'm confident that they will keep us up, despite this unprecedented and disproportionate punishment.
We'll stay up.

But that doesn't mean we as a club should accept this disproportionate punishment.

What will happen is they will try their upmost to uphold the 10 point deduction but once the appeal is over there will be a PSR reform, i guarantee it.

Just in time for the likes of City and Chelsea

This got me thinking. Slightly different take and maybe one for conspiracy theories.

Is there a possibility that the Premier League, who are so dependent and so up the backside of the Super League 6, could use us as a way to
lower the prospect of penalties against say City and Chelsea, by obviously lowering ours?

We keep getting told their cases are quite different. Well yeah they are they're a hundred times worse than ours. Stands to reason the punishment should be just a great compared to ours. But they'll never do that. They didn't do anything like that when the scab 6 sent their notification to join the super league. Barely a slap on the wrist for that.

Thos is pretty sad to be fair.

No disrespect @Khalekan

I can see how it gets people, but for me we have to fight and stand for something that's in our blood.

I know, Dicxie.

And next Thursdsy night I shall be doing just that.

But right now I am just thoroughly depressed.

I thought the 10 points was the end of it and was not unduly worried about relgation.

But all this talk of further deductions has just floored me 😞

I know, Dicxie.

And next Thursdsy night I shall be doing just that.

But right now I am just thoroughly depressed.

I thought the 10 points was the end of it and was not unduly worried about relgation.

But all this talk of further deductions has just floored me 😞

Stick with it mate, as Evertonians I know we'll all come through it. Whether that be match going fans, fans who live 1000 miles away, fans on here....we'll all play our part by sticking together and getting through this mess.

And we'll fight fight fight, with all our might For the boys in the Royal Blue Jersey

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back