6 + 2 Point Deductions

We, collectively, are here to support fellow Blues mate, reach out, vent, share, talk, this has been one hell of a shitshow but, differences aside, that we all have, we are a Royal Blue Family.

Take a breather for a few days, step away and we will all be right here for each other, protesting, sniping, laughing, caring, even @davek lol.

Stay strong mate, we got this.💙

:pint2:

You can rule it out. It’s single-handedly the most idiotic thing that’s ever been suggested on this forum. That’s a massive statement too.
...have you seen his stuff in the Current Affairs forum?.....

mad-man-crazy.gif

He thinks that Liverpool FC are moving into our new stadium, and he's voting Labour but not because they're Labour...

It's happened. He's finally cracked.

As a defence that's right up there with 'I don't believe in UFOs but I'm keeping an open mind'.
I dont believe in UFOs, but I do think its arrogant to assume we are alone in this whole Universe.

Hopefully we hear some news regarding the appeal tomorrow.

I would think they would want to get this brushed under the rug as fast as possible.

I dont believe in UFOs, but I do think its arrogant to assume we are alone in this whole Universe.

Hopefully we hear some news regarding the appeal tomorrow.

I would think they would want to get this brushed under the rug as fast as possible.
Get Davina to announce it ("the decision..... of Everton's TEN-POINT deduction..... has been.....) and leave a pause until around Valentine's Day before she shouts "UPHELD!"

Queue cheering Kopites, Foxes, Leeds, Burnley and Newcastle, and then "you have three months to say your goodbyes, I'm coming to get yooooou!"

They won't have the balls to charge and deduct points from Everton two seasons in a row.

They may as well hang a Liver Bird outside the Premier League HQ and get it over with if they do.

They know the optics will look un'kinreal with City about 2 years off a decision and Everton are getting done twice.

Not a 'kin chance.

This is the PL using their client hacks - again - to hit back at the corruption message the whole world of football is hearing about now. They're raging about it.

Forget them. They're not fit for purpose and their demise is at hand in the next few seasons.

We just need to overhaul Luton and if we do that we'll be fine.

It wouldn’t be two seasons in a row, it would be more points deducted for this season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back