6 + 2 Point Deductions

Masters said a few months ago that the Man City hearing will be “in the near future”

Would you therefore assume that it will be heard before the end of the year?

I also don’t see how the hearing date does not get leaked for such a big case

lol

What could go wrong!

1717103902144.webp

The PL recruited Yoda to operate this ?

Masters said a few months ago that the Man City hearing will be “in the near future”

I think someone let slip it was November. But I can’t remember who it was. But I definitely heard November mentioned. Think it was a manager, had in my head it was klopp who said it but I can’t find the quote anywhere.

Last edited:

October is the word. Then decision in Feb/March. Let's be honest though Man. City will keep appealing to every single court possible and just water down the punishment to a few points two years later.

Pep is fecking off at least so they'll probably drop a few places regardless.

They said they were`nt giving a date for the hearing, althought they could wait to let everyone know how many points they wanted us yo lose even before our case was heard. Rules are for some to adhere to, but not for others.
UEFA letting the two Manc clubs compete in the same competition as clubs they are linked to, so why bother having these rules if there`s going to be double standards when certain teams break them?

The kin gall on City 😂 They'll win as well, get paid millions in 'damages' by the Premier League, have rules changed so that they can spend unlimited amounts on new players and therefore guarantee themselves success until long after all of us here are dead.

Absolutely disgusting. The other 18 (Newcastle will side with them) ought to threaten to walk out the league.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back