Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

6 + 2 Point Deductions

That's not quite the precendent though, is it? Forest got done, despite time outside the PL.

The clincher was being relegated just before the period in question ends, so not under PS jurisdiction at that point.

Well the precedent from this case now seems to be, that if some of the period was spent outside of the league, it shouldn't count. I am sure Forest are considering options.

Well the precedent from this case now seems to be, that if some of the period was spent outside of the league, it shouldn't count. I am sure Forest are considering options.
It doesn't mean that at all. I'm sure if the PL rock up at Burnley, Luton or Sheffield Utd's door this year they'll be told where to go, but it means nothing to other clubs. They'll tweak the rules and it'll be forgotten about.

If Leicester weren't in the premier league on 30 June then they must have been in the Championship so should have been charged by the Football league, it's not like they were in limbo like the fella in Quantum Leap!

The EPL said it was up to the Independent Premier League Committee

Sooner the government actually steps in the better.
Oh that’s easily dealt with too…
giving-you-money-fabolous.gif

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back