777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

You think Palace don't have just as much/more potential?
F25BAEEF-F233-4B05-8DF4-30460351E3F1.webp
10F1A94D-338D-4E76-928D-8F67398ABC9F.webp

2nd biggest team in a area of 1.4m as opposed to 8th biggest in an area of over 10m? Yeah your a bigger club but palace potential is huge.
Listen...I don't want to come across as a prat.

I actually don't mind Palace,seem a pretty decent bunch but I only ever seen you as a small in the pocket club with a solid core of fans.

If am proved wrong so be it.

You think Palace don't have just as much/more potential?
I have a lot of time for Palace as a club but come on. Whether it’s fan base or facilities the potential of the two clubs isn’t really comparable.

We are just about finished a world class 52000 stadium, Palace are looking at starting a project just to get Selhurst up to 32000. Stadiums aren’t everything but especially in the age of PSR they do massively determine your ultimate ceiling in terms of the revenue you can generate.

On the pitch, Palace have had a very good season to finish 10th and hats off to them. But Everton, at just about our lowest ebb and without a pot to piss in gained one less point on the pitch.

Like I say I like Palace and they seem well run but in the mid-long term Everton’s ceiling is simply way higher.

I know nothing about club finances and PSR limits etc but what I do know about is my club and if the name 777 never appears in a sentence after months end in relation to Everton and possible takeover I’ll becc bc a happy man . I don’t know anything about this new guy but if he and whoever else can get us back off the field to a place where by we can grow as a club and try and repair the damage that Moshiri era has done to my club if all for it !! Surely those of us who wouldn’t fully know the ins and outs of club finances etc just want to get back talking about the on field issue ? Maybe that’s just me been naive here. Is it too much to ask ?

I know nothing about club finances and PSR limits etc but what I do know about is my club and if the name 777 never appears in a sentence after months end in relation to Everton and possible takeover I’ll becc bc a happy man . I don’t know anything about this new guy but if he and whoever else can get us back off the field to a place where by we can grow as a club and try and repair the damage that Moshiri era has done to my club if all for it !! Surely those of us who wouldn’t fully know the ins and outs of club finances etc just want to get back talking about the on field issue ? Maybe that’s just me been naive here. Is it too much to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back