777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Bell and Downing even have enough funds to takeover? From looking them up they have a net worth of half a billion or so between them but of course that could be off the mark too
Think they have about 1billion between them.

Is it enough, probably, im sure Mosh would do them a lay on, then its about using the clubs money to pay off the debts.

You dont need a lot of money to takeover Everton, as long as everybody is willing to do the dance.

Would Bell and Downing even have enough funds to takeover? From looking them up they have a net worth of half a billion or so between them but of course that could be off the mark too

Possibly Textor may be part of their consortium too? I suspect they are fronting some venture capitalists or wealthy individuals.
Very murky world of deals in smoke filled rooms buying football clubs ....

This Toffee Ventures thing isn’t going to be Kenwright part 2 is it?

Given the football landscape are these gentleman the kind of people who will have what it takes and have the capital to make the club compete at the top ?

I don’t want another situation where excuses are made because they are Everton fans and they are not as bad as Moshiri. Basically another “punching above our weight” culture . I don’t think I could handle anymore of that.
I don't think if they had what it took the wouldn't bother in the first place.

These are legit business people...not someone who wrote panto's for a living.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back