777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying to figure this out. Are there three competing parties?
1) A-Cap
2) MSP + AJB + GD
3) BDT + MSD Partners

Maybe confusion between MSP and MSD?

BDT + MSD Partners, the BDT is Byron David Trott. It seems that firm started off managing the finances of Michael Dell. MSD = Michael Saul Dell. Not sure if they have any background in sports investment but they would appear to have deep enough pockets. Link to us seems strange.
God almighty, does anyone remember anything from their algebra lessons at school?

He does, but it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the A-Cap bid would result in him retaining a majority stake. That needs to be put to bed ASAP as a possibility.
Not sure that A-cap bid has legs.

More likely the stuff thats come out with bids from MSP & Bell and Downing are the more likely scenario.

Anyway Moshiri has got wind of your constant "Moshiri out" and had decided sticking round isn't for him.

He does, but it was mentioned earlier in the thread that the A-Cap bid would result in him retaining a majority stake. That needs to be put to bed ASAP as a possibility.
I didn’t read it as he’d be keeping a majority stake long term.

The A-Cap thing seemed to be about consolidating/restructuring our existing debt (presumably to make it more manageable), for which A-Cap would receive a minority stake in the club.

My take was that Moshiri would then be free to sell his (reduced) majority stake, presumably with us being a more attractive prospect to buyers due to the debt being at better rates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back