777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
777 are propping up the stadium build. Moshiri can’t raise enough cash from the football club or his own assets to pay the builders. The football club is in the best financial state it’s been in, in years. If 777 get in fully they will redirect money from the football club to repay themselves for the stadium (and to pay instalments to Moshiri). That’s when Everton Football Club could be in most danger regardless of which division we’re playing football in.

It may be naivety, it may be me just trying to kid myself, but I just can’t see us going into administration. And I don’t think we’ll end up being majority owned by 777 at any point.

From a footballing aspect, I can see things getting worse before they get better (relegation seems more likely than not at this point, regardless of who owns us in the immediate future).

But at the end of the day, we’re still Everton Football Club. I simply can’t NOT see, and refuse to believe, that there isn’t a handful of billionaires / state funds keeping a very close eye on us, waiting to pounce when we’re at our lowest ebb and most vulnerable, to maximise their investment and to acquire a club of our size.

My prediction is that this will happen within 3 months, it will be someone out of the blue, and then they will do all they can in the January market in a bid to keep us in the Premier League, rather than have to rebuild in the Championship. Pretty much similar to how the Newcastle takeover went.

Everton have a big enough fan base that some sort of bond or share issue could raise a substantial amount of money, probably hasn’t been considered by Moshiri and co as it involves an element of creativity and innovation.

It may be naivety, it may be me just trying to kid myself, but I just can’t see us going into administration. And I don’t think we’ll end up being majority owned by 777 at any point.

From a footballing aspect, I can see things getting worse before they get better (relegation seems more likely than not at this point, regardless of who owns us in the immediate future).

But at the end of the day, we’re still Everton Football Club. I simply can’t NOT see, and refuse to believe, that there isn’t a handful of billionaires / state funds keeping a very close eye on us, waiting to pounce when we’re at our lowest ebb and most vulnerable, to maximise their investment and to acquire a club of our size.

My prediction is that this will happen within 3 months, it will be someone out of the blue, and then they will do all they can in the January market in a bid to keep us in the Premier League, rather than have to rebuild in the Championship. Pretty much similar to how the Newcastle takeover went.

Till RM funding veto the deal because said investor wants rid of BK and he gets his mates to say no.

777 are propping up the stadium build. Moshiri can’t raise enough cash from the football club or his own assets to pay the builders. The football club is in the best financial state it’s been in, in years. If 777 get in fully they will redirect money from the football club to repay themselves for the stadium (and to pay instalments to Moshiri). That’s when Everton Football Club could be in most danger regardless of which division we’re playing football in.

The Football club has loans of 200 million based on future TV money payments at a high interest rate no doubt.

Not sure that is classed as the best financial state if I'm being honest.

hope you right mate 👍

Mate I will have drink with you, this is getting too much for most of us

This. 777’s plan will be to ‘flip’ Everton. They’ll hope to finance the stadium, secure sponsorship/naming rights and have us still playing in the premier league. This will enable them to sell us to a wealthier investor in 2-3 years.
Their plan B will be to sell off the stadium if we are relegated, or separate the stadium from the football business and rent it to us to cover their investment.
The ideal scenario for fans is that they are cut out of the loop and the wealthier investor comes in now to clear the debt and build the stadium. That isn’t happening at the moment because there’s too much uncertainty around the club- with debt to various shady lenders and an impending financial hearing, or they are hoping Moshiri will get even more desperate and slash his asking price meaning they can buy the club at a bargain price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back