777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also curious about this multi club idea on how it would work if similar to the red bull model. Hopefully with the stories today myers, esk, the lads from the view from the bullens ect even tho some not fans of them. Has given them some positives, be great when we can finally hear from them

This. It’s not like we’re being run like a model of good practice at the moment. 777 can do some very basic things that would instantly get them some credibility with fans.
Yeah
Because we’re all just eager and waiting to be monetised.
It’ll be like watched a field of cattle queuing to get milked , lowing as they go .

So what did they say to him then, well done, doing a great job, keep up the good work, that 1 point out of 15 is awesome?

Every aspect of the club is on its ass and if they are having meetings with the staff already before they have even been ratified then i doubt it is to tell them all how well they are doing.
I’m sure they met him, gave him an update and shared what they want to accomplish.

If someone buying my company came in and told me I was doing a bad job, I’d collect my paycheck until they closed and then leave the day they arrived.

I’m sure they met him, gave him an update and shared what they want to accomplish.

If someone buying my company came in and told me I was doing a bad job, I’d collect my paycheck until they closed and then leave the day they arrived.
If you was doing as bad a job as what Dyche is doing, i doubt they would be very upset about you leaving.

They will have handled it professionally but with the intent that they are just about to spend about half a billion quid and would prefer to not have their investment destroyed in the meantime.

Yeah and what about the four years before that?h They all show around 100 million in losses.

If we assume that the 50 mil lost last year will be reduced by wages coming off the books and sold players then we might be somewhat breaking even.

That's a big assumption though as it's been widely known that the last two years of transfer business have all been installments deals. Maybe we spent nothing up front this summer but we still have installments for Mykolenko, Maupay, McNeill and Onana to pay off.

Any shortfalls to operating expenses are being covered with these loans, and incurring more interest servicing payments.

Part of me suspects that this loan from 777 is to prevent the club from continuing to extend the ridiculous agreement with Rights and Media funding Ltd as they're due immediate repayment at their terms and rates upon any takeover.
Thats a good analogy .. So much stuff being thrown around here its hard to read it all ….

I read something somewhere on this the other week. I wonder if it'll become a bit Saudi pro league where PIF own 4 or 5 clubs or something. They have one who they pump a shed load in too and filter it down to others lower down the league they go
I mentioned something along the lines last week that perhaps their long term ambition is to create their own super league...if you end up, with PIF support, with 10 or so big European clubs, you can create a separate league and make literally billions...they would still need a few big clubs, but with Newcastle and potentially Chelsea, you add everton and potentially a club like manchester united, it is a decent number of british teams.Then a few top European clubs...temptation will be there...its a bit of a crazy idea, but I wouldn't be shocked If it ends up happening in the next 5 to 10 years. Uefa has a lot of work to do to protect the champions league and keep it somehow relevant.

I mentioned something along the lines last week that perhaps their long term ambition is to create their own super league...if you end up, with PIF support, with 10 or so big European clubs, you can create a separate league and make literally billions...they would still need a few big clubs, but with Newcastle and potentially Chelsea, you add everton and potentially a club like manchester united, it is a decent number of british teams.Then a few top European clubs...temptation will be there...its a bit of a crazy idea, but I wouldn't be shocked If it ends up happening in the next 5 to 10 years. Uefa has a lot of work to do to protect the champions league and keep it somehow relevant.
Could see something in pre season with alot of the clubs playing over there

If this is true, that for me would indicate that they are very serious about this takeover. Love him or hate him, Paul is a respected evertonian with solid financial pedigree not afraid in exposing what we all suspect with our finances today with thorough journalism investigation. I guess that 777 might want to try to get him on board which perhaps can go a long way in getting everton fans on their side.

If this is true, that for me would indicate that they are very serious about this takeover. Love him or hate him, Paul is a respected evertonian with solid financial pedigree not afraid in exposing what we all suspect with our finances today with thorough journalism investigation. I guess that 777 might want to try to get him on board which perhaps can go a long way in getting everton fans on their side.
Whatever people think of the esk if we can hear more from 777 is only a good thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back