777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is true, that for me would indicate that they are very serious about this takeover. Love him or hate him, Paul is a respected evertonian with solid financial pedigree not afraid in exposing what we all suspect with our finances today with thorough journalism investigation. I guess that 777 might want to try to get him on board which perhaps can go a long way in getting everton fans on their side.
It would instantly turn a lot of fans against them.
Why would they need dialogue with a man that is seen by a sizeable chunk of the fanbase as an attention seeking junkie.

There are far more credible sources they could communicate with.

I mentioned something along the lines last week that perhaps their long term ambition is to create their own super league...if you end up, with PIF support, with 10 or so big European clubs, you can create a separate league and make literally billions...they would still need a few big clubs, but with Newcastle and potentially Chelsea, you add everton and potentially a club like manchester united, it is a decent number of british teams.Then a few top European clubs...temptation will be there...its a bit of a crazy idea, but I wouldn't be shocked If it ends up happening in the next 5 to 10 years. Uefa has a lot of work to do to protect the champions league and keep it somehow relevant.
They seem to be doing that with this new set up for champions league next season. However as you say their money will never end so it could potentially be exactly like that

Looking really bad, I would imagine more players sold in January. I ill be amazed if we are in the Premier league next season. To be honest I am not currently hopeful, without the financial issues.

Looking really bad, I would imagine more players sold in January. I ill be amazed if we are in the Premier league next season. To be honest I am not currently hopeful, without the financial issues.
The problem is we are now fighting that on multiple fronts.

Even if we survive on the pitch we could be sunk off it.

Potential points deduction or transfer ban from the hearing. Then if administration comes to pass that's what, 10 points off minimum?

If 777 were extremely impressed with dyche and his 1 point in 5 games, makes me wonder how they would react if he’d managed 2 points instead!!
Like it or not, whether its warranted or not they will give him time, i think the issues with the transfer window and unlucky performances against fulham, wolves and sheff utd will be enough for him to justify getting a run of games to prove himself. However, if things don't look like turning around after these next three games then yeah any goodwill will be more or less eroded.

If this is true, that for me would indicate that they are very serious about this takeover. Love him or hate him, Paul is a respected evertonian with solid financial pedigree not afraid in exposing what we all suspect with our finances today with thorough journalism investigation. I guess that 777 might want to try to get him on board which perhaps can go a long way in getting everton fans on their side.
The Esk for Chairman?

Imagine that in years to come!

Mbappe is ours!
Bellingham is ours!
Haaland is ours!

Cheers @The Esk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back