777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we added the poll to this thread, 8.2% of members have voted in favour of 777.

Over on our X account, 9.5% of 16,192 votes voted in favour of 777.

Evidently, there's very clear concern/pessimism towards the group - will look at pulling together a fan survey to explore the reasoning behind it. Feel free to recommend any questions.
Would the fan survey go to anyone who might be able to allay said fears

Since we added the poll to this thread, 8.2% of members have voted in favour of 777.

Over on our X account, 9.5% of 16,192 votes voted in favour of 777.

Evidently, there's very clear concern/pessimism towards the group - will look at pulling together a fan survey to explore the reasoning behind it. Feel free to recommend any questions.
I think the problem is that we’ve heard plenty of reasons to be pessimistic but we’ve not heard what their short term financial plans are, how much money they’re putting into the club, promises the ground will be finished and remain our property, what the long term vision for the squad is etc.

I’m very firmly on the fence until I hear the other side of the argument because they’ve presumably been keeping quiet until business is concluded which is no bad thing considering this guy is supposed to be a ‘loud mouth’

Would the fan survey go to anyone who might be able to allay said fears

Nah, would be the same as the annual fan surveys we run.

We don't have any engagement with anyone at the club - we get the occasional press release that is sent to hundreds if not thousands - not sure there would even be anyone there who'd go public with anything of substance that would allay concerns?

I think the problem is that we’ve heard plenty of reasons to be pessimistic but we’ve not heard what their short term financial plans are, how much money they’re putting into the club, promises the ground will be finished and remain our property, what the long term vision for the squad is etc.

I’m very firmly on the fence until I hear the other side of the argument because they’ve presumably been keeping quiet until business is concluded which is no bad thing considering this guy is supposed to be a ‘loud mouth’

Generally a wise and level headed approach.

Think there's a bit of a difference here though - you know that saying no smoke without fire? Well, there's not just smoke about this group, but you can actually see parts of the fire.

American Toffee Pod and Alan Myers have put some stuff out there that makes the 777 thing sound better. Really hope they just come in and are just sensible and boring.

Nah, would be the same as the annual fan surveys we run.

We don't have any engagement with anyone at the club - not sure there's anyone there who'd go public with anything of substance that would allay concerns?

Generally a wise and level headed approach.

Think there's a bit of a difference here though - you know that saying no smoke without fire? Well, there's not just smoke about this group, but you can actually see parts of the fire.
What would be very useful for any survey would be what is supposedly so bad about 777

We have many rumours of all sorts of allegations and fan protests and complaints from other football clubs they are involved with .. complaints from clubs are normal - look at us

8.2 % on here are in favour - i
would be interested to see what there slant on this would be from a pro 777 group person or persons ..

what would be very useful for any survey would be what is supposedly so bad about 777

We have many rumours of all sorts of allegations and fan protests and complaints from other football clubs they are involved with .. complaints from clubs are normal - look at us

8.2 % on here are in favour - i
would be interested to see what there slant on this would be from a pro 777 group person or persons ..

Interesting that you assume it would be bad - it would be a survey for everyone to explore views towards 777.

I think it would be good to know why fans think they'd be good, or bad - or what information they'd need to be able to say either.

Always good to quantify views - like our annual surveys do.

Can’t wait for these guys to take over and bring this club out of the 1900’s.
Hopefully the end for BK.

It’s never in 777 financial or business interest for this club to be relegated or fail - we will be their biggest product.

Can’t wait for these guys to take over and bring this club out of the 1900’s.
Hopefully the end for BK.

It’s never in 777 financial or business interest for this club to be relegated or fail - we will be their biggest product.
Proof is in the pudding as they say. Hopefully they can be responsible owners, sort out the business so it’s profitable and bring stability on the pitch. Plenty of concerning stories floating about but we can only wait and see if the takeover is approved and then judge them on how they run the club if and when they are owners.

Interesting that you assume it would be bad - it would be a survey for everyone to explore views towards 777.

I think it would be good to know why fans think they'd be good, or bad - or what information they'd need to be able to say either.

Always good to quantify views - like our annual surveys do.
Agree . My assumption of bad is based on the current poll with 8.2 % in favour . Most of the posts in this thread are also negative . it would be good to hear the views of some of the 8.2 % for some or maybe no clarity ..

If it does happen the only positive to be taken for me is that they'll want us to stay up just as much as we do, otherwise its a Terrible investment on their behalf, and companies like that are all about money.

I don't think things.cpukd possibly get any worse than they currently are?

Come in, steady the ship, complete the stadium and sell for a profit? That'll suit everyone

777 talking to ESK doesnt mean anything. Thats if they even know who he is. I have read people think its good news and they are now serious. That's nonsense.

They need to show Moshiri that they have hundreds of millions in the bank and ready to be sent for them to demonstrate they are serious. On the big issues of things to do, talking to Esk isn't one of them.

If it does happen the only positive to be taken for me is that they'll want us to stay up just as much as we do, otherwise its a Terrible investment on their behalf, and companies like that are all about money.

I don't think things.cpukd possibly get any worse than they currently are?

Come in, steady the ship, complete the stadium and sell for a profit? That'll suit everyone

Apparently the deal would dictate they pay less if we go down - so they'll have managed that risk.

There was also claims that they initially stepped back after we avoided relegation.

Maybe the terms of a deal become more favourable/less risk for them after MSP collapsed.

I myself have put no to 777, but that is purely based on what I have heard and seen online and with protests from other clubs. It would be good to see them engage with fans and tells us their ideas for the club and the stadium. You hear stories that they haven’t paid this person or missed payments. As people are right, it’s easy to take a dig at Everton it’s open season on us with regards to bad news. Clarity from 777 would help relive those reservations including myself about them buying the club. You look at their website, and you see they have recently put in an order for 217 737 max airplanes, each plane costing between 100-120 million dollars to buy. You would think it was all good. I know they have different financial sectors for each part of their portfolio, but still you think they have access to money.

777 talking to ESK doesnt mean anything. Thats if they even know who he is. I have read people think its good news and they are now serious. That's nonsense.

They need to show Moshiri that they have hundreds of millions in the bank and ready to be sent for them to demonstrate they are serious. On the big issues of things to do, talking to Esk isn't one of them.
I’m hoping that they will have already shown proof of funds to Moshiri and co for it to have got this far. Which I think people have said they have done. I don’t doubt they are serious about acquiring the club. It’s the levels of investment after that point which are a concern. What’s still needed to sort the stadium and what can they do to improve the squad. Those are the two essentials really. Finish the stadium and keep the team in the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back