777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No idea about all this financial crap. Layman terms, how much has Mosh/uncle Usi invested and what would it take to for Mosh to walk away without loosing money. It was understood that he was a financial guru when he came in so one would be surprised if he sold for a loss unless finances are that dire.

A lot. Including BMD, (cant exclude it really), gross spend, transfers, wages, ground, debts being taken off the balance sheet, it must be nudging £1 billion. Actually, £500m on BMD alone, £400m losses, give or take, jeez. @Goat am I miles out here?

777 offered the price Moshiri was willing to accept.

That’s it.

That says nothing of their competence. It arguably suggests the opposite, if less dubious prospective buyers were not interested.
We all have reservations about 777 but I don't see any alternatives being suggested. I would love if we could attract the interest of some oil magnate who would see us as a pet project to spend unlimited funds on but they seem thin on the ground.

My concern is what will happen if this deal falls through. There is absolutely nothing to suggest there are alternatives from what I can see for better or worse.

We all have reservations about 777 but I don't see any alternatives being suggested. I would love if we could attract the interest of some oil magnate who would see us as a pet project to spend unlimited funds on but they seem thin on the ground.

My concern is what will happen if this deal falls through. There is absolutely nothing to suggest there are alternatives from what I can see for better or worse.

…I suppose Moshiri will be stuck with us until he can sell.

I have no idea of the reality of our situation - but I do know that just because there’s one company in the process of taking us over it doesn’t mean that’s necessarily a good thing.

91.2% of the respondents to the poll aren’t convinced this is a good thing. So it’s clearly the majority view.

Let me put my salesmans hat on for a mo.

The PL is the most cash rich footie league on the planet. TV revenues are set to soar. It has a global audience.

There are only 20 PL clubs. All are buyable, but only a handful are "For Sale". Everton is one. It needs a cash injection, (BMD), and a negotiation with Moshiri.

Get that right, and you have one of the most iconic clubs in England, in the most iconic, (and profitable) stadium for what will be a few years TV money.

This happy accident will not happen again, for many years anyrate.

Call me.

Make no mistake this group will be the final nail in the clubs coffin.

The only Blues I've spoken too who are happy for this lot to buy the club are the ones who have bought into the administration stories floating around social media rather than anything positive that 777 have done/look to offer us.

That is what worries me.
I think he no longer wants to spend money on the club or cannot afford to do so.

Either way it could leave us in a very bad place.
100 percent he is not in a position to put more funds into the club. Presumably if he had the cash to ride it out, stabilise the club and get us to the new stadium before selling he would do so since he’d get a better deal out of it.

Make no mistake this group will be the final nail in the clubs coffin.

The only Blues I've spoken too who are happy for this lot to buy the club are the ones who have bought into the administration stories floating around social media rather than anything positive that 777 have done/look to offer us.
Kenwright and Moshiri have been fabricating our coffin for the past 7 years, they are missing 1 or 2 nails which they will hammer if we don't get the club out of their hands very very soon.

Kenwright and Moshiri have been fabricating our coffin for the past 7 years, they are missing 1 or 2 nails which they will hammer if we don't get the club out of their hands very very soon.

Whilst its ended on a sour note - can you see us finishing 7th/8th, spending £50m on Brazilian internationals or hiring world class managers like Carlo Ancelotti under this lot ?

People believing things cant get any worse are imo burying their heeds in the sand.

Whilst I agree we need a full takeover at this point with Moshiri wanting out - this group have absolutely nothing positive to offer. When you consider the fanbases expectations are the lowest they've been since the 90's its pretty damning that many are already fearing the worst when it comes to this group.

I read an article in the times a few days back that the British basketball authority had to email 777 over late payments as they feared administration - 777 paid up the 850k and claimed the delays were down to short term "cash flow issues".

Worrying times ahead I fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back