777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst its ended on a sour note - can you see us finishing 7th/8th, spending £50m on Brazilian internationals or hiring world class managers like Carlo Ancelotti under this lot ?

People believing things cant get any worse are imo burying their heeds in the sand.

Whilst I agree we need a full takeover at this point with Moshiri wanting out - this group have absolutely nothing positive to offer. When you consider the fanbases expectations are the lowest they've been since the 90's its pretty damning that many are already fearing the worst when it comes to this group.

I read an article in the times a few days back that the British basketball authority had to email 777 over late payments as they feared administration - 777 paid up the 850k and claimed the delays were down to short term "cash flow issues".

Worrying times ahead I fear.
I agree in a lot of what you've said but to finish 7th/8th you don't have to be spending 50mil on Brazilian internationals or hiring world class managers, the club has to be structured and run properly. We could have bottomless pit of money with these 2 and we still wouldn't achieve nothing because they don't allow the club to be successful due to their incompetence.

We know 777 are not going to throw a load of cash at us but they might run us better, they may be able to negotiate better sponsorship/commercial deals, now i know we as fans arent really arsed about that well im not anyway, i just want to see a team on the pitch that is worth supporting.

They might get the right people in the right positions in the club for it to be able to progress, we are in freefall and only a takeover has a chance of stopping that.

This lot have served us fans up an Allardyce Dyche Benitez and a Lampard, thats unforgiveable.

Anyone is better than what we have right now and i mean anyone, doesn't mean they are good but they will be better IMO.
The last 2 seasons we've been lucky to escape, this season we've been lucky again as the league is piss poor and 40% of it is championship standard so we will be ok.

I agree in a lot of what you've said but to finish 7th/8th you don't have to be spending 50mil on Brazilian internationals or hiring world class managers, the club has to be structured and run properly. We could have bottomless pit of money with these 2 and we still wouldn't achieve nothing because they don't allow the club to be successful due to their incompetence.

We know 777 are not going to throw a load of cash at us but they might run us better, they may be able to negotiate better sponsorship/commercial deals, now i know we as fans arent really arsed about that well im not anyway, i just want to see a team on the pitch that is worth supporting.

They might get the right people in the right positions in the club for it to be able to progress, we are in freefall and only a takeover has a chance of stopping that.

This lot have served us fans up an Allardyce Dyche Benitez and a Lampard, thats unforgiveable.

Anyone is better than what we have right now and i mean anyone, doesn't mean they are good but they will be better IMO.
The last 2 seasons we've been lucky to escape, this season we've been lucky again as the league is piss poor and 40% of it is championship standard so we will be ok.

I give it 2 seasons before the bedsheets are out at this lot.

We'll be very lucky if we avoid a part leveraged buyout and/or the stadium seperated from the club and rented back to us.

Forget attracting a good manager to work with no budget, Dyche will be left doing a Moyes under Kenwright, Bruce under Ashley and told to survive every season on buttons.

Season tickets will double, the fans will be fleeced, no investment in the infrastructure or local area & good luck getting credible companies to put their name to a company being investigated for dodgy finances led by a fella done for drug pushing.

Fans need to wake up and wake up fast !

We'll be very lucky if we avoid a part leveraged buyout and/or the stadium seperated from the club and rented back to us.

Forget attracting a good manager to work with no budget, Dyche will be left doing a Moyes under Kenwright, Bruce under Ashley and told to survive every season on buttons.

Season tickets will double, the fans will be fleeced, no investment in the infrastructure or local area & good luck getting credible companies to put their name to a company being investigated for dodgy finances led by a fella done for drug pushing.

it’s all conjecture no one really knows how it’s gonna turn out. But the stadium is gonna an absolute sight to behold and it could hold the key to our salvation and success contrary to what some think.

Spurs finished 8th with a £50 million Brazilian international and a world class manager.

The idea that the league is piss poor is so so weird to me.
The Prem is far and away the strongest league in the world (way stronger than it used to be) - yes we are lucky that the 3 promoted clubs aren’t as strong as last years relegated sides, but how can 40% be Championship standard when 19th placed Burnley walked that league.

Talk about kneejerk

You where happy to see Jaffa boy put this club on its knees.
Your mate Mosh has tucked tail and run , yet to you he is a saviour.
No one takes any notice of your advice.

Bad bad Ted you lad.

I want to say something which may seem naive, but this club will always stand whatever happens, I see the passion and the disagreements amongst ourselves,but we alll want the same, Things look bad now but I truly believe once the stadium gets up and running we will start competing again. The club is the sum of the parts and we are a huge part of this club and With the stadium it will be a lot bigger commercially than people envisage. We have lived with fear to long let’s just take it on and get back to being the club we know we are. [Poor language removed] kenwright And Moshiri. They are blot on our landscape.

Talk about kneejerk

You where happy to see Jaffa boy put this club on its knees.
Your mate Mosh has tucked tail and run , yet to you he is a saviour.
No one takes any notice of your advice.

Bad bad Ted you lad.

The fact that over 2 years on you're still talking about Benitez believing he has any relevance to the clubs current situation demonstrates to me that you have little knowledge on the subject.

Read up on 777, their record at other football clubs, their record of late payments to other organisations, their leaders criminal past, their stance on milking fans as mere customers and the allegations surrounding their practices and educate yourself kind sir before you so inappropriately claim any supporter is "knee jerking" about this group of "cowboys".

Honestly we all dont kno what will happen is all guess work at this point. The no budget thing is not like it was when owners could just put in anything they wanted. Is about the club making money so we will be able to spend, season tickets will increase because of the new stadium. I am sure they will want to get the club making money also i am sure they will get deals into the club

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just hear the truth from the club about our current (financial) situation.
And also our potential new owners to actually address the fans on there plans for the future of our club.

Although nothing is guaranteed yet regarding the 'Fit and Proper tests.
They are not exactly helping themselves with the silence..

Everything is just Bloody hush, hush, hush. except from the media and the thousands of ITK'S waffling on.

As well as buying the club, they also have to sell themselves to the supporters.

they still have a test on the purchase. And as for the selling themselves, well, they've already failed that.

IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO SUPPORT !!!

I worry about a similar path to what is happening with Swansea. They’ve gone from the top half of the PL and European football to fighting relegation in the Championship, with their top assets being sold each year and the profits pocketed.

Wander has already been in print (FT) saying that the aim of 777 is to "engage" with fans to sell them products such as insurance - in to which they have lots of sticky fingers.

777 are nothing but bad news. The only reason they are able to get a sniff of buying us is because Moshiri knackered the club to the extent that we are totally unappealing to the like of the Arabs

IF 777 succeed in the buy out, EFC will die a death of a thousand cuts.
Will the last fan out, please turn off the lights

Wouldn't it be nice if we could just hear the truth from the club about our current (financial) situation.
And also our potential new owners to actually address the fans on there plans for the future of our club.

Although nothing is guaranteed yet regarding the 'Fit and Proper tests.
They are not exactly helping themselves with the silence..

Everything is just Bloody hush, hush, hush. except from the media and the thousands of ITK'S waffling on.

As well as buying the club, they also have to sell themselves to the supporters.

they still have a test on the purchase. And as for the selling themselves, well, they've already failed that.

IT'S A GRAND OLD TEAM TO SUPPORT !!!
But we do get an update on the club's financial situation when the accounts are published via companies house.

Or do you think those are a pack of lies and the club and it's auditors are committing fraud in signing them off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back