Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Splatty Matty will be happy with this news
IMG_3251.webp

There's no way they are funding their business with Colombian drug money.

That would mean they have the funds to make this happen, which they clearly do not.
I think people are just competing to tell the biggest tale about them now. I'm surprised someone hasn't put Wander in the frame for JFK's assassination yet.

Like you say, if they were washing drug money they would surely be firing as much through these clubs as possible, not failing to pay the bills like they have at Vasco, or asking fans to help pay for training facilities like they have at Genoa.

I think people are just competing to tell the biggest tale about them now. I'm surprised someone hasn't put Wander in the frame for JFK's assassination yet.

Like you say, if they were washing drug money they would surely be firing as much through these clubs as possible, not failing to pay the bills like they have at Vasco, or asking fans to help pay for training facilities like they have at Genoa.
Yes. The simple answer is usually the truth. They leverage everything, including using the prior groups capital, to make all this happen. They, themselves, don’t have two nickels to rub together

Was there a second gun man on Everton Brow????😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back