Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important to remember that anyone can sue anyone, and in America they generally do. There may well be substance to the allegations, but it might be an ex-employee settlement fishing: call their reputation into question and hope they pay to make it go away.

What we're not seeing is any proof of anything: there's some allegations against them but no actual legal findings against them, and on the flip side we are not seeing proof from them in terms of the amount and source of their funding. It's all cause for concern but it's very hard to draw any actual conclusions.
Great summary, there's no clarity, no communication and no clear line of site as to which route Everton will be taking in view of a take over.

It's a disgrace and must impact the playing staff at all levels.
Hope eternal, UTFTs!

I agree with a lot of thst.

We do deserve transparency, but a lot of the alleged stories about them are just that.

Some are factual and that’s fine, but the ones that just spread fear mongering amongst fans, which I just can’t get behind and find both hypocritical & unhelpful
The problem is the whole package put together. Add together the lack of financial transparency, the legal troubles, the lending to subsidiaries and the obvious cashflow problems, and it paints a concerning picture of a company that may be funding continuing operations in ways that will drive the subsidiaries under the next time they're facing headwinds.

I agree with a lot of thst.

We do deserve transparency, but a lot of the alleged stories about them are just that.

Some are factual and that’s fine, but the ones that just spread fear mongering amongst fans, which I just can’t get behind and find both hypocritical & unhelpful
Yep, sums all matters Everton up, in terms of the leadership and the "board."

The problem is the whole package put together. Add together the lack of financial transparency, the legal troubles, the lending to subsidiaries and the obvious cashflow problems, and it paints a concerning picture of a company that may be funding continuing operations in ways that will drive the subsidiaries under the next time they're facing headwinds.
Good read and staggering, what could happen. Its the tip of the ice berg so it seems.

UTFTs!

IMG_5119.webp

The more you learn about them and their business practices the more I conclude that there is a higher chance of a camel passing through the eye of a needle than this group passing any fit and proper person test.
Of course that is without allowing for ineptness, cowardice and greed amongst the football authorities.

The more you learn about them and their business practices the more I conclude that there is a higher chance of a camel passing through the eye of a needle than this group passing any fit and proper person test.
Of course that is without allowing for ineptness, cowardice and greed amongst the football authorities.

the fa would prob pass it as they hate us

but i agree it cannot be done surely they will
wreck us

the fa would prob pass it as they hate us

but i agree it cannot be done surely they will
wreck us
I don’t think they hate us to be fair .
But I think they are being lobbied by people who are using the threat of potential insolvency to a PL club to force approval , despite mounting evidence that 777 are exactly the type of financially disreputable characters that the tests were designed to block .

I don’t think they hate us to be fair .
But I think they are being lobbied by people who are using the threat of potential insolvency to a PL club to force approval , despite mounting evidence that 777 are exactly the type of financially disreputable characters that the tests were designed to block .

so do you think it will be passed

and they will buy us? i just can’t see how if they’re broke

they can’t pay everything that’s needed

and prove they have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back