Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sad thing is as much as this impacts the football club, think of the repercussions for the city too.

Potentially stadium sat their either not used or unfinished. Investment curtailed. No goodison regeneration.

Why?
These lot will finish the club.

Forgive me if I’m talking complete crap. But could they not take loans from banks and use their assets as security.

Possibly. But it would be against other assets and not the club up to 65%.

Could be wrong but if the club is valued at £900mill...they can leverage £585mill against the club.

Moshiri could easily sell us for that for pure cash and take a loss elsewhere.

As far as I am aware 777 have not improved the situation of any of the clubs they have taken control of.
Their business model seems to revolve round the multi - club model and extracting as much money out of the supporters as they can , primarily for their own profit.
They have been exposed as little more than a bunch of avaricious crooks already.
Nothing good has come to any of the clubs in their portfolio and there is no reason to believe anything positive will occur should they become involved with Everton.
Realistically, should these reports have any veracity, now is the time to protest , before not after this unpleasant bunch of gangsters purchase any involvement with our club.

The only way it works for Everton is if they use all their other clubs as feeders into us and throw bundles of cash at the club.

Maybe because there isn't any mooted Asian party.

I can assure you that there is.

Consider yourself assured.

Would have thought Bills media pals would have been leaking all sorts of gory stuff about 777 if there was any truth in this (if it was a full buy out at least)
For all his faults I do think he would fight tooth and nail to prevent something that was clearly detrimental to the future of Everton from happening (his own involvement notwithstanding!)

Also let’s not forget MSP was a ‘done deal’ only a few weeks ago with investment vehicles registered etc.
More to this story to come I think (hope)
He couldn't care less if it was Harold Shipman as long as they offered him a seat on the board.

People say that 777 don’t have a good track record with football clubs. What is the evidence of this, they have stakes in 7 clubs. Are any of them in a worse state or run as bay as Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back