777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do matty and I've got it all sorted so don't worry. Big signing coming soon, planning on having the stadium done next week and I've got manager interviews lined up with Pep, Papa Carlo and Steve McClaren.

What could possibly go wrong!
McClaren for me my son, especially if he conducts interviews in a Dutch accent.

God bless.

I think we all know why this is dragging on so long. They aren't fit and proper and not meeting the Premier Leagues standards. It's not getting approved
And that is fine too...but the quicker they make their mind up, the quicker we can find an owner as they are apparently other parties interested.

I’m no conspiracy theorist but we’ve had a 10 point deduction, probably the only side in the league without a penalty or red card in our favour and the ownership is being dragged out until the window closes.

We are being well and truly shafted.
Or perhaps 777 are delaying for the appeal hearing on the points deduction. 10 points either way will have a significant bearing on the purchase price.

The Moshiri Kenwright nightmare is almost over it seems, time will tell if turns out to be positive but it can’t be worse can it??

The Moshiri Kenwright nightmare is almost over it seems, time will tell if turns out to be positive but it can’t be worse can it??
I for one will celebrate Moshiri and his dodgy mate being nowhere near our club, no matter what else happens.

The future under 777 is obviously uncertain but I'm at the point where I'll just be glad to have a decision either way so the club can at least move ahead rather being kept in limbo.

Reactions: JLW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back