777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I know they have had their problems with the other clubs they own but surely those clubs where bought at times where there’s things were in the pipeline. As far as I am aware once this takeover is complete we will be able to basically start again, transfer wise, let’s just hope we don’t do a Morhiri again.

I mean I know they have had their problems with the other clubs they own but surely those clubs where bought at times where there’s things were in the pipeline. As far as I am aware once this takeover is complete we will be able to basically start again, transfer wise, let’s just hope we don’t do a Morhiri again.
Theoretically yes, but since all of our income is taken up with wages and debt repayments and this lot have no money to invest I wouldn't look forward to the sunlit uplands just yet.

Hopefully they run on the pitch like Michael Knightley did in his man utd kit (even though he hadn't even bought them at the time) and we get to see Josh Wander trip on the ball and break his arm as he's incapable of stringing 3 keepy uppies together under the chorus of boos as he's actually trying to do the keepy uppies with an American Football as he's forgot he's purchased a football club and not bought Everton Pittsburgh Panthers American Football team as he originally thought.
We’d probably give him a go upfront after that.

You kno we still cant really go out and spend alot even with this takeover.

I'm a big admirer of 777, personally.

That's just my opinion though, and, as always, you can take it or leave it.
That’s cool. I’m very much on the fence as there seems to be a lot of conflicting information. I’m just hoping that with Everton being their ‘flagship brand’ and with so many eyes upon them they will be forced to at least run us competently. What is it that you admire about them?

Fair play Browns, I like a man of conviction, whats the basis for this admiration?

That’s cool. I’m very much on the fence as there seems to be a lot of conflicting information. I’m just hoping that with Everton being their ‘flagship brand’ and with so many eyes upon them they will be forced to at least run us competently. What is it that you admire about them?

They've got something about them. They're spiky. They wear hats.

In all seriousness, I don't really have an opinion other than thinking they're only in it for the money. I think they'll do some multi-club financial shenanigans and sell their various stakes for tidy profits over the next few years.

How can these feckers lend Moshiri £150 million, when they can’t pay bills at their other clubs?

They stink, the deal stinks, the PL stinks, it’s just pure off.

No question in my mind that they will rent us the stadium back, none.

Where’s a sheik when you need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back