777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Barely.

Moshiri’s tenure could hardly have realistically gone any worse. I don’t believe anyone could’ve done a worse job if they’d taken over in 2016.
Well, with the same level of funding, I agree, it would have been difficult to spend 600m buying players, another 800m on Wages and take a club back to its dark ages.

Im just saying, things COULD get worse.

Well, with the same level of funding, I agree, it would have been difficult to spend 600m buying players, another 600m on Wages and take a club back to its dark ages.

Im just saying, things COULD get worse.

Things would almost certainly get worse if Moshiri was to continue. Priority number 1 is getting rid of him for me. Then we worry about the next people.

Barely.

Moshiri’s tenure could hardly have realistically gone any worse. I don’t believe anyone could’ve done a worse job if they’d taken over in 2016.
Regardless of the questionable wider business of Wander etc I will certainly take the football expertise of Dransfield, Spors and Sormaz advising the club over the "expertise" of Moshiri, Usmanov and Joorabchian.

I suppose we just gotta give them a chance, what other choice do we have?

Hopefully they run on the pitch like Michael Knightley did in his man utd kit (even though he hadn't even bought them at the time) and we get to see Josh Wander trip on the ball and break his arm as he's incapable of stringing 3 keepy uppies together under the chorus of boos as he's actually trying to do the keepy uppies with an American Football as he's forgot he's purchased a football club and not bought Everton Pittsburgh Panthers American Football team as he originally thought.

Agree that there is a worry about the money side of things with them but the actual football setup and the people they have in it, they are top draw people, these are not halfwits like Kenwright used to employ
This is the one thing that gives me cause for slight optimism about them. Their football business is actually well structured, if they let the football people (including Thelwell and Dyche) get on with the jobs they are good at it should be an improvement on the recent clown show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back