Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of people/companies have no money but they are able to keep remortgaging. I always remember Property Ladder with Sarah Beeney back in the day. People would buy a flat with a mortgage, it would appreciate and 2 years later they'd remortgage and use the equity to get a mortgage to buy another flat. These people would build up property portfolios of 20 flats over 5 years. 1 big interest rate rise and they would have been declared bankrupt. This is how people like Donald Trump or 777 work. No actual cashflow, but apparently billionaires.

I agree with much of the sentiment here. I firmly believe that Moshiri and Kenwright are the worst owner and chairman pair in football, easily. Terrible businessmen and terrible footballing minds.

Literally anyone is an improvement on them. Anyone. 777 have some experience in running clubs, some good, some bad, they cannot be as bad as Moshiri and Kenwright have been for us though.

I genuinely don't care who comes in, all I care about is getting Moshiri and Kenwright out, the utter parasites. The worst case scenario is the Americans want to take us and turn a profit, which means they need some sort of success with us or make us worth more which doesn't come with "asset stripping" or allowing us to get relegated.

With respect to the other clubs they have ownership of, Everton are a different beast. Even with Sevilla there's no denying Everton will far and away be their biggest club and most profitable with PL TV money, they'll focus on running us right because we'd be the cashcow.

Again, no one can possibly be worse than Moshiri and Kenwright.

With all the red flags , what could be more alarming for Evertonians?

They've taken over clubs in about 5 different countries and ran them all into the ground

When fans of the mighty Vasco de Gama are telling you to stay away you probably should
Genoa fans are happy with them, they don’t have any say in Sevilla, Red Star are performing well on the pitch. It’s only Standard fans that are being the noisiest about them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back