Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only question that should matter is what to do they bring to the table what value to they add.

There is no evidence to suggest that they improve the management of any other asset they own and they are coming in to run the club.

There is no evidence that they provide investment either to provide cashflow to the club or reduce debt.

Thus they have no value to us.

What's their motivation - they set up two company's - one a holding company for their shareholding, the second a management company - the management company charges exorbernent fees to run the club and then this money is shared amongst the partners. The long term play is the hope that asset might appreciate. At worst the asset fails or you sell it on before - but in the meantime the partners make huge money through the management company.

These are vultures. Protests should start immediately - this weekend.

We're in a for short sharp shock, if you think previous owners have been bad................
Out of the frying pan and in to the fire..

That ideally sums up this deal if 777 have anything to do with this.

Definitely don't want them.

Would have thought Bills media pals would have been leaking all sorts of gory stuff about 777 if there was any truth in this (if it was a full buy out at least)
For all his faults I do think he would fight tooth and nail to prevent something that was clearly detrimental to the future of Everton from happening (his own involvement notwithstanding!)

Also let’s not forget MSP was a ‘done deal’ only a few weeks ago with investment vehicles registered etc.
More to this story to come I think (hope)
kenwright does wots right for kenwright mate if he makes a few extra quid selling to these he’ll grab it

I would imagine that there’s a chance to win the division outside of about 3 teams which is what we are served up with and told it’s the greatest league ever

There is yes, but when clubs like Macclesfield and Bury enter at such a level it skews the competition and is essentially bad for the league. Macclesfield were in the Northern Premier West last season and were signing players just released by Crewe in League 1, completely unfair as nobody else in the league can compete with those sorts of wages. Bury are doing similar now and just dominating these leagues as they’ve got actual pros playing for them. The sooner these clubs just go away and shoot up the pyramid back to League 2/National League level the better for non league football as a competition.

I reckon they come in, sell the ground, take a massive dividend with the money, leave us with a 99 year lease agreement, pocket the money, declare the club bankrupt and scarper.

Well yep, that could easily just as happen.

Suppose none of us know, but it doesn't feel great at all.

I want to be positive about something.

Last edited:

IMO in the very immediate term yes (anyone would be) as Moshiri is a busted flush and we need money to keep the lights on. Getting Moshiri out is utterly essential.

In the mid-long term they are probably not a good thing, although they are too recent as investors in football to truly know this. The signs are not good though.

The hope is they are here for the short term then flipping to other better investors for a profit.

I guess this is a worry for a lot of fans of us.

Yes, we need Moshiri out the door. Moshiri is in this now for himself. He couldn't care if we finish 17th every season now and for ever more.

I was asking the question really for the mid to long term future of this club. Yes they can put out messages on how they want to invest, get Everton into the chumps league, challenging for europe and cups (the usual stuff we all want to hear). What we (I say we as fans) dont want is for them pay off Moshi, invest the minimum to keep us in the prem, get a shiny new stadium and sell us for a tidy profit at the end of it. And how long will they be here. Yes good for them but not good for Everton FC.

We are a effing mess. We could possibly close the door on the moshi period but open the door to a new set of horrors. welcome to Everton Fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back