Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah not having that, it doesn’t excuse the spending prior to that invasion nor allowing so many players to run contracts down

Not having what?

You honestly don't believe the Russian war had a big impact on the club? Jeez. It had a massive one - I've just shown you a trademark for USM Arena naming rights that has since been binned as just one example. All other existing sponsorship was pulled.

Usmanov/Moshiri can't access their money mate.

They don't run Sevilla.

Yet are getting the blame for their issues.....

Thats my point, its not true or even fair for all this negative lies.

Some of the stuff is valid, and without doubt we need to be cautious as fans about their personel.

But we all need to look at context of all the their ownerships / investments.

cheers mate. so what will they do? have there own board sort the ground and then players… or is that not the everton way
A full takeover would mean their own personnel, so the interim team would go back to their original roles

I don’t know what it would mean squad wise, but I would assume they’d bring people on board for stadium funding

Not having what?

You honestly don't believe the Russian war had a big impact on the club? Jeez. It had a massive one - I've just shown you a trademark for USM Arena naming rights that has since been binned as just one example. All other existing sponsorship was pulled.

Usmanov/Moshiri can't access their money mate.
IT should be said that we were firmly in the dirt before the war.

But yes, the war cut off all the taps and just made everything so much worse.

Im almost certain we wouldnt be having stadium funding issues without big Vlad taking the piss.

But we would probably still be crap.

Yet are getting the blame for their issues.....

Thats my point, its not true or even fair for all this negative lies.

Some of the stuff is valid, and without doubt we need to be cautious as fans about their personel.

But we all need to look at context of all the their ownerships / investments.

There's damage by association - they're vultures/not helping the situation there either, just like they won't help here.

All for balance, but "they're getting overly blamed for Sevilla" isn't the best pro argument for them.

There's a rich lad from Korea, a Mr Jong-Un. Absolutely loaded the fella and looking for new ways to improve the image of his country. Just so happens that he's currently meeting with an associate of Mr Moshiri as we speak:

*scratches ear, shakes leg*
And when our glorious NEW leader walks out on to the pitch to huge cheers and crying, after getting off his armoured train to announce he is changing the home kit to the colour of the motherland. Red.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back