777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is it’s either 777 partners or bust

Morshiri has already indicated that he is unwilling or unable to further fund the club so we have little choice.

If there were other suitors other than 777 then we would of heard about them by now, the only other ones were MSP and they withdrew leaving us here.

Grim really

Thing is it’s either 777 partners or bust

Morshiri has already indicated that he is unwilling or unable to further fund the club so we have little choice.

If there were other suitors other than 777 then we would of heard about them by now, the only other ones were MSP and they withdrew leaving us here.

Grim really
In fairness, that's what Moshiri and 777 want everyone to think.

It works for Moshiri because they are offering more than anyone else, and it works for 777 because they want Everton.

If 777 were refused tomorrow, we'd have another buyer offering less money to Moshiri, which he would grudgingly accept.

In fairness, that's what Moshiri and 777 want everyone to think.

It works for Moshiri because they are offering more than anyone else, and it works for 777 because they want Everton.

If 777 were refused tomorrow, we'd have another buyer offering less money to Moshiri, which he would grudgingly accept.

I hear this but how do we know this ?

Honestly I haven’t read or heard about another consortium waiting in the wings which is the worry here.

If you know something please share and at least put my mind at ease

I’d imagine there are, if 777 falls through, if we stay up. I guess it depends on the points being returned, or not, if they show their hands.

Honestly I haven’t read or heard about another consortium waiting in the wings which is the worry here.

We don't know this for a fact but there have been rumours circulating that if the price drops other ( perhaps more stable and responsible) buyers might be interested.

It would appear to be that administration would follow if 777 can't / won't complete the deal but whilst that's back for Everton it is absolutely disastrous for Moshiri and you would have to think that he'd put his hand in his pocket again until he comes up with a new buyer.

This is a fair and balanced summary. I’m in the camp that these might be a necessary evil. I’m fed up hearing about mystery investors waiting in the wings, maybe they exist but right now 777 seem the only people to have put up. So in the short term they are at least better than administration. If there are other investors maybe they’d be better but we simply cannot evaluate them when we don’t even know if they actually exist.

You would hope that if they could steer us through the next couple of years our value and attractiveness would rise and perhaps they would take a profit out of more credible investors.

Finance wise it would be insane of them to take us on knowing they couldn’t finish the stadium and steer us through a couple of years financially, they have too much money in the game already to lose it all via administration.

Beyond that I doubt there’d be much for the football side, but even if they could operate on sell to buy for a couple of years that would be a step forward from the last couple of years where player sales have simply kept the lights on. Even if we have to sell Onana and Braithwaite as most expect us to if we can spend that money we’d have a chance to really solidify the squad.
I suspect that the 777 plan is to complete the deal and then either sell off the stadium or load the club with debt.

Has anyone seen Paul the Esk and Paul Brown in the same room?
This question has entered my mind. There was a whole paragraph in a recent PB article that was a previous Esk tweet almost verbatim, and a lot of the writing style seems pretty similar.

I'm pretty sure they are different people but PB has no real background I can see in this kind of deep business stuff, I'm not sure about Auclair, but I do wonder if Esk is an uncredited co-author of some of it.

Don't want to state the obvious but why would the PL approve this deal if they are all about financial integrity. Even my dog who only speaks woof knows 777 is poison and has enough dirt on them of failed payments etc, if the PL approve the deal and later on down the line it all goes wrong like with their other investments can we sue the PL for making a financially unsound decision.
And if they don’t they probably know that no one else is going to step in meaning we’d go into administration anyway , that’s why I think their giving this 777 so much time to prove finances etc

Well it's basic economics: at a certain price point, Everton is an attractive proposition.

That point is below what Moshiri wants for the club, and 777 are the only show in town mad enough to pay his asking price.

Take that offer off the table, and he's forced to sell at a lower price, or risk his investment going entirely up in smoke as the club enters administration.

For him, some cash is better than no cash. We'll be sold, one way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back