Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
To keep the bid visibly alive ?
Maintain a presence?
To put pressure on the PL to approve by acting like de facto owners ?
I don’t know .
But I do know at this point they definitely haven’t been approved or it would have been announced.
We have seen how quickly and smoothly the process operates, when the applicant satisfies the criteria, with Radcliffe at United.

i don’t have a f clue me just that these are naughty

why is dragging tho
It's dragging because there seems to be issue after issue with 777.
The onus isn't on the PL, Moshiri, or Everton. It's on 777 to prove that they can be a competent owner.
They clearly haven't done that.
And judging from the tweet above, things will remain in limbo till 777 can change the PL's mind or Moshiri accepts a different bid.
Problem is, why would moshiri cut his price while 777 are still in the running. He won't.
777 will keep trying, they have no reason to back out and they make bank off the back of loans to Moshiri.
So, if the PL wont actually reject 777, the whole thing remains in limbo.

The onus isn't on the PL, Moshiri, or Everton. It's on 777 to prove that they can be a competent owner.
And judging from the tweet above, things will remain in limbo till 777 can change the PL's mind or Moshiri accepts a different bid.
Problem is, why would moshiri cut his price while 777 are still in the running. He won't.
777 will keep trying, they have no reason to back out and they make bank off the back of loans to Moshiri.

We basically need Moshiri to be taken care of. The fella is an actual cancer to this club. We’re waiting on an act of god to save the football club. The worst owner in English football history and nobody can change my mind on that.

Isn’t the problem that R&M wouldn’t accept the lower bid from MSP that Moshiri preferred, leaving him with only 777 who would meet the higher valuation?

Isn’t the problem that R&M wouldn’t accept the lower bid from MSP that Moshiri preferred, leaving him with only 777 who would meet the higher valuation?
I think that's right. R&M seem to have been calling the shots from far off tax havens for a while.
The process of selling the club definitely unearthed a lot of it's seedy underbelly.

We basically need Moshiri to be taken care of. The fella is an actual cancer to this club. We’re waiting on an act of god to save the football club. The worst owner in English football history and nobody can change my mind on that.
He's literally just the face of Usmanov. Once the money dried up, he was sunk.
Now all the creditors are calling the shots.

R&M felt that the MSP deal undervalued the club. I suspect their concern was that, in the event of administration, this would become an issue with how much they would be repaid or the value of the property etc with which they hold a charge?

In any case, upon change of ownership they have the ability to call in some or all of their loan facility. In this instance they wanted partial repayment and MSP did not have the money to do so and Moshiri wasn't prepared to pay it either. Hence why the investment changed to a straight up loan which R&M have no say over.

They have no issue with 777 because either they intend to repay R&M partially or in full OR their deal values the club financially at a level R&M are comfortable with. Albeit Moshiri will receive that money in tranches over a set period....which R&M couldn't care less about.

777 can't and won't continue to fund us as they are forever. They have next to no security on the money they are pumping in so unless they are confident of eventually pushing this through the taps will be turned off sooner rather than later. At which point the deal must surely be dead in the water as Moshiri will have to step in, or someone else, or it's administration.

I suspect 777, and perhaps Moshiri, may be dressing it up to the Premier Leage that it's them or administration in the hope they would let them off the hook with some of the information/ answers that are required.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back