Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R&M felt that the MSP deal undervalued the club. I suspect their concern was that, in the event of administration, this would become an issue with how much they would be repaid or the value of the property etc with which they hold a charge?

In any case, upon change of ownership they have the ability to call in some or all of their loan facility. In this instance they wanted partial repayment and MSP did not have the money to do so and Moshiri wasn't prepared to pay it either. Hence why the investment changed to a straight up loan which R&M have no say over.

They have no issue with 777 because either they intend to repay R&M partially or in full OR their deal values the club financially at a level R&M are comfortable with. Albeit Moshiri will receive that money in tranches over a set period....which R&M couldn't care less about.
Is R&M a front for Philip green? It seems we've been in bed with them long before moshiri bought us but there is little info about them.

R&M felt that the MSP deal undervalued the club. I suspect their concern was that, in the event of administration, this would become an issue with how much they would be repaid or the value of the property etc with which they hold a charge?

In any case, upon change of ownership they have the ability to call in some or all of their loan facility. In this instance they wanted partial repayment and MSP did not have the money to do so and Moshiri wasn't prepared to pay it either. Hence why the investment changed to a straight up loan which R&M have no say over.

They have no issue with 777 because either they intend to repay R&M partially or in full OR their deal values the club financially at a level R&M are comfortable with. Albeit Moshiri will receive that money in tranches over a set period....which R&M couldn't care less about.

MSP investment was going to go in as debt which undervalued the asset for which R&M have lent to.

They will still get paid at the end of the day regardless of who buys the club as their loans are guaranteed against TV money, gate receipts, commercial income and physical property assets.

MSP investment was going to go in as debt which undervalued the asset for which R&M have lent to.

They will still get paid at the end of the day regardless of who buys the club as their loans are guaranteed against TV money, gate receipts, commercial income and physical property assets.
Thought they were buying equity at 25% of the club with the funds being used towards the stadium build? Eventually investing more to full ownership over time. It's currently debt as it's a loan.

777 can't and won't continue to fund us as they are forever. They have next to no security on the money they are pumping in so unless they are confident of eventually pushing this through the taps will be turned off sooner rather than later. At which point the deal must surely be dead in the water as Moshiri will have to step in, or someone else, or it's administration.

I suspect 777, and perhaps Moshiri, may be dressing it up to the Premier Leage that it's them or administration in the hope they would let them off the hook with some of the information/ answers that are required.
I agree .
It’s the same tactic they used to sidestep the Belgian authorities.
The problem for them now though is the PL have even more stringent requirements.
It’s also easy to see that the Belgian were right to be wary of their abilities and probably wrong to waive them through.
There is also evidence that their high risk financial empire is struggling amid criminal investigations, failure to pay debts and incurring penalties, with poor performance generally .

777 can't and won't continue to fund us as they are forever. They have next to no security on the money they are pumping in so unless they are confident of eventually pushing this through the taps will be turned off sooner rather than later. At which point the deal must surely be dead in the water as Moshiri will have to step in, or someone else, or it's administration.

I suspect 777, and perhaps Moshiri, may be dressing it up to the Premier Leage that it's them or administration in the hope they would let them off the hook with some of the information/ answers that are required.
the Same PL who wouldnt give us a cash punishment on account of Moshiri's wealth.
Christ, what a mess!

Yes - solvency of 777 & assets are an essential & considering they have debts all over the place.......
They have debts but they are a going concern and have capital otherwise they wouldn’t be giving us £20m a month.

We can all come up with what we think the criteria should be and ways to stop them taking over because of our concerns about whether they are the right owners for us but that doesn’t mean it is the criteria

Thing is , who said they had been approved ?
Was it just information passed to a sympathetic journalist by Everton /777. ?
Because I personally have not seen it reported by any credible journalist.
Like I say , they keep leaking that final approval by the PL is about to be announced, yet 5 months later they are still waiting .
The athletic is widely considered to be “credible”. Again if you google 777 & FCA you will see the Daily Mail, the telegraph, the Liverpool echo all confirming their sources had said the FCA had given approval.

Do you say none of those are credible?

I honestly see nothing but a bleak future and administration now unless a billionaire comes in. You can't borrow money to cover day to day overheads and expect a business to survive.

If we manage to stay up by a miracle again, then we're definitely going down next season. The teams coming up this year from the championship are waaaay better than the crap we have this year like Sheffield U, Burnley and Luton.

We have a lot of players out of contract this summer and zero funds to replace them with, unless we sell Pickford, Onana and Branthwaite.

So this summer we could literally be looking at buying and replacing upwards of 10 first team players!!

Were heading for a fall. And it can't be stopped now.

I honestly see nothing but a bleak future and administration now unless a billionaire comes in. You can't borrow money to cover day to day overheads and expect a business to survive.

If we manage to stay up by a miracle again, then we're definitely going down next season. The teams coming up this year from the championship are waaaay better than the crap we have this year like Sheffield U, Burnley and Luton.

We have a lot of players out of contract this summer and zero funds to replace them with, unless we sell Pickford, Onana and Branthwaite.

So this summer we could literally be looking at buying and replacing upwards of 10 first team players!!

Were heading for a fall. And it can't be stopped now.

well it can be stopped

“unless a billionaire comes in”

We basically need Moshiri to be taken care of. The fella is an actual cancer to this club. We’re waiting on an act of god to save the football club. The worst owner in English football history and nobody can change my mind on that.
You never know, if he's still associating with Russians he might fall out of a window or something.

They have debts but they are a going concern and have capital otherwise they wouldn’t be giving us £20m a month.

We can all come up with what we think the criteria should be and ways to stop them taking over because of our concerns about whether they are the right owners for us but that doesn’t mean it is the criteria
Why have the Prem been asking for evidence of sustainability from 777 for the last 3 months?
They have failed to produce those documents holding up the purchase plus note their Co chairman stood down left them & invested in a lower league club ?

Plus Manchester United sealed a massive 25% investment in just 2 weeks
So Yes the Premiership have to give approval of future sustainability in any take over or at any % of investment on a big scale !

So Premier League can't reject a Takeover but they can just not approve it.

So meanwhile 777 keep loading Debt in the club because Moshiri can't or won't put money in running the club.

Circling The Drain this takeover bid. If we had any other offers surely they would be talking to Moshiri now.

The athletic is widely considered to be “credible”. Again if you google 777 & FCA you will see the Daily Mail, the telegraph, the Liverpool echo all confirming their sources had said the FCA had given approval.

Do you say none of those are credible?
No , you are right they are credible
But I personally think they got the information from 777 , and I don’t believe they are credible .
Also I am just relaying what I read on Toffeeweb and he asked the FCA themselves.
Whatever.
Fact remains they have still not been approved by the PL .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back