Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't appear so Matt... otherwise he should/would have dumped them by now.
It's abundantly clear that they cannot provide the evidence that the PL require re funding hence the PL will not approve them.
The longer this drags on, the more damage it does to the club financially, to the clubs image and reputationally in the eyes of existing and future partners/sponsors etc.

ffs moshiri

Yeah I remember, they didn’t want to buy us either. The same as everyone bar 777

I’m just struggling to understand why you think Moshiri would bin off the only offer on the table.
I assume you mean that 777 are the only offer ?
They, currently and have been moreorless since the MSP investment for 25% was scuppered, are his 'preferred' successor.
And are being proven left, right and centre to be highly debatable.

A serious owner wanting to sell up would surely have set a timescale to be adhered to and met, or he opens the sale up to other parties ?

They, currently and have been moreorless since the MSP investment for 25% was scuppered, are his 'preferred' successor.

A serious owner wanting to sell up would surely have set a timescale to be adhered to and met, or he opens the sale up to other parties ?
Like I’ve said numerous times, if someone phones him tomorrow and says “here’s the money” then he sells up and 777 go in the bin.

I mean last week we were being told that MSP take control of this if the debt isn’t paid.

We are simply not a good investment, you get nothing for your money. Can’t even splash the cash to win something

Kieran Maguire and the other feller on Twitter (can't recall his handle) both say 777 are the only ones willing to float the club. Moshiri doesn't have to do anything and the PL have left it firmly in 777s court - provide cashflow and finance for the stadium.

It's up to 777 to pull out of the deal no one else.

Anyone waiting in the wings has to tick all the PL boxes like 777 need to...but also float the club and pay current debts back. Straight off the bat they need to prove they have at least £1billion to cover all that.

Like I’ve said numerous times, if someone phones him tomorrow and says “here’s the money” then he sells up and 777 go in the bin.

I mean last week we were being told that MSP take control of this debt isn’t paid.

We are simply not a good investment, you get nothing for your money. Can’t even splash the cash to win something
If the loan made by MSP/Andy Bell/George Downing isn't repaid on the relevant day - unknown - then they will have the option to take control.
Whether they choose to do so is anybody's guess right now.

Kieran Maguire and the other feller on Twitter (can't recall his handle) both say 777 are the only ones willing to float the club. Moshiri doesn't have to do anything and the PL have left it firmly in 777s court - provide cashflow and finance for the stadium.

It's up to 777 to pull out of the deal no one else.

Anyone waiting in the wings has to tick all the PL boxes like 777 need to...but also float the club and pay current debts back. Straight off the bat they need to prove they have at least £1billion to cover all that.
Er... Moshiri can/could perhaps should tell 777 they've had enough time and failed to satisfy the PL... so he's opening himself up to alternatives.

If the loan made by MSP/Andy Bell/George Downing isn't repaid on the relevant day - unknown - then they will have the option to take control.
Whether they choose to do so is anybody's guess right now.
We did get told April.

Either way they have fiscal responsibility for their investors. So they should take control, strip the assets and ensure the £150m loan is repaid

I mean last week we were being told that MSP take control of this debt isn’t paid.

Anyone who buys us wouldn't throw money about initially.

777s model is what the other white knight investors would follow give or take until commercially it would be viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back