Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely for debate in your opinion what do you envision the clubs ownership being like come the summer?
Seriously mate, right now I have no idea.
My sincere wish is, as I've expressed a lot, for Moshiri to bring this nonsense with 777 to as quick an end as possible and then sit down and discuss sensibly and seriously with other parties... I am very sure that there are others prepared, ready and willing to negotiate.

I think they have or can at least find the means to cover it. Just nothing immediate which is what the PL wants in place.

The £500mill to buy the club off Moshiri I think they can do. Paying for everything else...that's where the issue is.
They aren`t buying the club for £500m, it is £60m rising to £130m but Moshiri has a loan debt in the club, not sure how or when that gets paid out.

777 do not have funds to buy the club, they got a loan to put the £200m loan in to Everton. They are chancers, they thought they could pick the club up for £60m, fly through the OADT then restructure debt but they didn`t bank on the PL not accepting this because they have assets but no liquidity and they owe lots of institutions a lot of money.

777 are $3.6bn in debt themselves...

Last edited:
They aren`t buying the club for £500m, it is £60m rising to £130m but Moshiri has a loan debt in the club, not sure how or when that gets paid out.

777 do not have funds to buy the club, they got a loan to put the £200m loan in to Everton. They are chancers, they thought they could pick the club up for £60m, fly through the OADT then restructure debt but they didn`t bank on the PL not accepting this because they have assets but no liquidity and they owe lots of institutions a lot of money.

777 are $3.6bn in debt themselves...

but theyre ok for us 🙄

but theyre ok for us 🙄
Hopefully that is sarcasm... 🤣

There is a lad called Adam McNulty, he appears to be a journo on X putting out loads of pro 777 drivel, he is obviously being paid by 777 to try and turn some of the fanbase in their favour. Unfortunately some have fell for it hook, line and sinker.

There is a reason the overwhelming majority of their clubs are protesting against them, if you listen to nothing else listen to the fans of them clubs!

The only success you could argue is Genoa but they had to negotiate a tax deduction, something our HMRC would never to to that extent and they had to have a Go Fund Me where the fans paid in to upgrade the clubs training facilities. Why would the fans need a to pay for the training ground if they have any sort of cash???

777 haven`t got a pot to urinate in....

Hopefully that is sarcasm... 🤣

There is a lad called Adam McNulty, he appears to be a journo on X putting out loads of pro 777 drivel, he is obviously being paid by 777 to try and turn some of the fanbase in their favour. Unfortunately some have fell for it hook, line and sinker.

There is a reason the overwhelming majority of their clubs are protesting against them, if you listen to nothing else listen to the fans of them clubs!

The only success you could argue is Genoa but they had to negotiate a tax deduction, something our HMRC would never to to that extent and they had to have a Go Fund Me where the fans paid in to upgrade the clubs training facilities. Why would the fans need a to pay for the training ground if they have any sort of cash???

777 haven`t got a pot to urinate in....
What is 777's main area of business again?

Screenshot_20240404_224410_Chrome.webp

Probably more accurate to suggest that while Moshiri has this (ill-advised) agreement with 777, he doesn't appear interested in considering alternative approaches... and if he's not prepared to accept that his initial decision/preferred buyer was/are flawed beyond any reasonable doubt, then why would other parties make their (ignored/rebuffed)

Probably more accurate to suggest that while Moshiri has this (ill-advised) agreement with 777, he doesn't appear interested in considering alternative approaches... and if he's not prepared to accept that his initial decision/preferred buyer was/are flawed beyond any reasonable doubt, then why would other parties make their (ignored/rebuffed) interest known ?
Moshiri can talk to other potential interested investors/buyers the Premier League confirmed that in there response to the Everton Fan Advisory Board's letter but it seems though Moshiri is refusing to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back