Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW Bobble is also going with “nothing imminent” same as Esk. So they aren’t hearing the same as Myers or the BBC guy.

Tbh I’m sceptical anyone other than Moshiri truly knows what’s going on. And even he needs to run it past his boss first.

Genoa fans are happy with them, they don’t have any say in Sevilla, Red Star are performing well on the pitch. It’s only Standard fans that are being the noisiest about them
Exactly. I don’t think it’s clear cut they are a disaster. I even came across satisfied Vasco fans.

As someone mentioned previously, given that their business model is to buy distressed clubs, you need to dig a bit deeper to understand if any bad stuff that’s happening is due to previous regime or to 777.

Surely they couldn’t be any worse than the Moshiri / Kenwright combo?

We're miles away, no chance its four quality players, we need a complete overhaul.

And as for this "sleeping giant", sick of hearing people saying it to be honest. We're a bang average football club, who are largely irrelevant. The sooner people get this in their heads, the sooner we can drop that relying on past history and move forward.
We are amongst the most decorated clubs in English football history, so are most certainly a sleeping giant.

We have some very good players. We don't need hundreds of millions added to this squad. £100-150m would easily propel us about 10 spots up the table.

The new ground, immediately puts us in the top 5-6 best grounds in the country in terms of what could be generated on a match day.

We have huge potential, but we're just in a horrible place right now with owners that couldn't care less about our future.

Exactly. I don’t think it’s clear cut they are a disaster. I even came across satisfied Vasco fans.

As someone mentioned previously, given that their business model is to buy distressed clubs, you need to dig a bit deeper to understand if any bad stuff that’s happening is due to previous regime or to 777.

Surely they couldn’t be any worse than the Moshiri / Kenwright combo?

No chance. I’m convinced we currently have the worst and most dangerous owner in world football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back