Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full of everything you’d expect, and we (or a AI bot) could have written it for him and it would have come out the same.

BUT, it’s a small point, it’s probably the best structured and grammatically sound thing that has appeared on the official site for a long time. I’m easily swayed by a bit of effort.

If everything in there was true and followed through upon, then it all sounds honest, fair and reasonable. Big big big big if though.
The infamous Everton bot also known as Prenno.

I fear that 777 will underfinance the club, burden us with further debt and take us to an even worse position that we have been in the last few years; I can even imagine us getting relegated whilst under their control. If that happens then god help us.

However, I can see two sparks of optimism and they are that the three newly promoted sides (and Bournemouth) are awful and will fill this year's relegation slots and that the new stadium can give us the extra revenue and encouragement to build our way out of our current predicament.

So if we can keep out of trouble for two more years then (even under the ownership of 777) I can see things getting better. Is this good enough, no, but it's a reflection on how far we have fallen since Moyes left and Moshiri came in.

Flipping depressing.

However, I can see two sparks of optimism and they are that the three newly promoted sides (and Bournemouth) are awful and will fill this year's relegation slots and that the new stadium can give us the extra revenue and encouragement to build our way out of our current predicament.
Yeah, imagine being the first team that loses to Luton!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back