777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think it would be in Textor's interest to take control after next season. He would get the immediate uplift of the stadium, avoid whatever happens this upcoming season being on his watch and may get it cheaper. He just needs to be weary of other interest and stay at the front of the queue while dragging it out.
No one is going to want to support the club for a full year just to hand it over when we get to the stadium. So he probably doesn’t have that option. In any case he seems like the sort of dude who will want to get in and get cracking.

it absolutely would not. The price would go through the roof once the stadium is complete.

Most estimates have pegged the completed stadium as a £1 billion+ asset once complete - a good chunk more than the overall build price.

The stadium is by most accounts 50 million from being finished, so what's the real difference now and then? People still have to find agreement with 4 different creditors to negotiate a sale and that's what we've had issues with. If what you say is true Moshiri would just keep it for another year.

Anyhow like with 777 the price they agreed to buy it at was what was at that point. Textor could agree in September but not get it over the line until March/April when all everything is almost done and dusted and he'd have zero fault attached. You also have to factor in if we go down or looking like we could, then he or anyone else could get us cheaper.

Guys let it go. As I said it was just an innocent comment
Behave! We didn't have a string of top seven finishes, runner up in the hottst away kit 2017/18, and best awayday stadium pie by letting things go you know!

If you want success then take a leaf out of our book pal!

The stadium is by most accounts 50 million from being finished, so what's the real difference now and then? People still have to find agreement with 4 different creditors to negotiate a sale and that's what we've had issues with. If what you say is true Moshiri would just keep it for another year.

Anyhow like with 777 the price they agreed to buy it at was what was at that point. Textor could agree in September but not get it over the line until March/April when all everything is almost done and dusted and he'd have zero fault attached. You also have to factor in if we go down or looking like we could, then he or anyone else could get us cheaper.
I'm sure I read somewhere last week it's around 40 mil from finishing.

Just the cost of a decent Prem player :eek:

none to me or you. Just makes us look amateurish.
No one involved with Everton should be happy that all the news and narrative related to the club are coming from lads with private paywalled info called bobble and esk.
At least when I was a kid running up my parents phone bill trying to find out if Limpar had signed, the club made something out of it.
Instead of every thread becoming full of arguments about Esk, can we create his own thread and dump everything in there?

Smoothly, I suppose, but we have pretty much kicked the can down the road for years.

We probably havent even paid a single penny off the Stadium yet.
The moment we lost Moshiri's big cuddly mate with all the mooted Stadium naming rights deal put the club in a very difficult position ( I fully expected it to be mothballed at the time )
It's been a case of borrowing from Peter to pay Paul , but yet seeing the progress I'm amazed how smoothly it has gone.

Now where do we find a cash rich backer to support it ?

The moment we lost Moshiri's big cuddly mate with all the mooted Stadium naming rights deal put the club in a very difficult position ( I fully expected it to be mothballed at the time )
It's been a case of borrowing from Peter to pay Paul , but yet seeing the progress I'm amazed how smoothly it has gone.

Now where do we find a cash rich backer to support it ?
Well when you look at the Valencia stadium, you realise how wrong it could have gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back