777 Partners / Whatever the hell you like

Revised Polling options on who wants a 777 takeover

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye.

Will close it later - think only fair to give ample opportunity for fans who haven't yet logged on the chance to share their opinion though.

It's significant enough news to warrant a club statement this AM - and as a platform we need to allow fans the opportunity to share opinion. Closing within like 5 hours prevents that.
This is spot on from GOT and exactly how I like to see the forum operate. It's massively important for the fans to be able to discuss the topics of the day in a fair and reasonable manner, as we've seen this morning.

Proper playground stuff all of this. Just go the match, and have a pint and a moan.

Bigger problems than picking sides of self appointed super blues!!
They’re basically after those fools (similar to working class idiots who vote Tory because they believe everything the Scum or daily fail write)to spend money joining the patreons or whatever and provide them with what is largely vague information that they then maybe able to tenuously link to things that may actually happen. For instance, “the 777 deal is dead in the water but I’m told moshiri is in talks with several serious bidders and something could happen very soon”
I put them all in the same bracket as psychics who prey on those vulnerable people who would love to believe their loved ones may come through from the other side and speak to them.

777 are not going to be our new owners but they will be substantial creditors as they are owed circa 200k.

I would hope a deal is already in place for the future ownership of the club.

It hasn't come as a shock that 777 could not raise the finance so you would expect that other interested parties have already expressed an interest.

My feeling is that John Texlor would not have gone public unless something definite had already been agreed.

I think for once we have to acknowledge that the PL did act in a responsible way regarding the takeover and 777. It is clear that although they could not reject them outright they put reasonable demands which could not be met.

So many new pages, thought something had happened but it's just waffle.
Here you go mate:

Everton Football Club would like to provide the following update to all stakeholders, and particularly its supporters.

The agreement between 777 Partners and Blue Heaven Holdings Limited for the sale and purchase of the majority shareholding in the Club expired today. The Club’s Board of Directors recognises the considerable level of financial support 777 Partners has provided the Club over recent months and would like to take this opportunity to thank them for this.

The Club will continue to operate as usual, while it works with Blue Heaven Holdings to assess all options for the Club’s future ownership.

The Board of Directors would like to thank everyone connected to Everton for their patience over recent months and reiterate its commitment to providing further updates when it is appropriate to do so through the Club’s official communication channels.

P.s. AndyC is a grass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back