A divided fan base still when we are playing great football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rafael has not divided the fanbase. He has divided the fans on online forums like this which is deffo not representative of the fan base and never will be. The fanbase is the crowd who pack into Goodision to support their team. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.
The fans on here have always been divided... didn't matter who the manager was!!!

Rafael has not divided the fanbase. He has divided the fans on online forums like this which is deffo not representative of the fan base and never will be. The fanbase is the crowd who pack into Goodision to support their team. Anyone who thinks different is delusional.

Martinez divided match going fans, as did Silva and Koeman. I heard it every week from my seat no matter who the manager was.

Martinez divided match going fans, as did Silva and Koeman. I heard it every week from my seat no matter who the manager was.
Never mind the manager.

remember a new STH kicking off at Lukaku everytime. I mean.. LUKAKU. The hands down best striker/finisher I’ve seen in a blue shirt since I started going in 1999.

If we were divided on someone who hit 20 a season for fun then we will always be divided.

Never mind the manager.

remember a new STH kicking off at Lukaku everytime. I mean.. LUKAKU. The hands down best striker/finisher I’ve seen in a blue shirt since I started going in 1999.

If we were divided on someone who hit 20 a season for fun then we will always be divided.

Yeah but his goals never made any difference to where we finished in the league though mate and he never scored any important goals...lol

@GrandOldTeam

This gentleman seems to think this magnificent forum is not representative of Everton's fanbase.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

What say you?

Agree with this about those idiots.
Let's see how Benitez pans out . In my opinion he is a much better manager , and I am astounded how many couldn't see that when he was appointed.
Although some don't like the style of his teams , I absolutely hate tika taka , possession just for the sake of it , footie.
I find quick , counter attacking stuff much more exciting , and if that involves more wing play , and crosses , then great !

Yeah sure its great saying that while we're riding our luck but we can't be the worse side for 60 minutes per game over the course of the season and be confident we end in a good place. Good results won't keep coming unless we start games better. We won't be playing the likes of Burnley and Southampton all the time.
But we haven't been the worst side for 60 minutes in our games. Burnley were marginally better than us for an hour. We then improved and then drilled them 3-1. You're making out that we've been snatching results at the death.

@GrandOldTeam

This gentleman seems to think this magnificent forum is not representative of Everton's fanbase.

I wholeheartedly disagree.

What say you?

I think the lads deluded if he thinks Benitez hasn't divided fans match going fans. The other thing is just because some blues don't go the game that then means their opinions don't matter, they have every right to voice an opinion and be listened to as much as I do as a season ticket holder, at the end of the day we're all Evertonian's.

But we haven't been the worst side for 60 minutes in our games. Burnley were marginally better than us for an hour. We then improved and then drilled them 3-1. You're making out that we've been snatching results at the death.
No. I'm saying we still have a ways to go until more fans can agree in saying we play 'great football', which is what this entire thread is about.

Not reading 8 pages but hard to
Think we have forgotten how bad we were for 60 minutes on Monday. ‘Great football’ worries me
Most matches ebb and flow. We are not good enough to dominate games in the league from start to finish, like say a City or Chelsea might. You have to accept that for spells we will be second best. Character and tactical nouse was the deciding factor on Monday - that is positive - because both have been severely lacking for nearly a decade

Status
Not open for further replies.