• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

He brought Coleman into the game instantly. I like his effort, plus he did something I wish other Everton players would do more, first time passes that went to their man.
...and passes that brought players into possession facing the right direction too. The amount of times we pass behind to a receiving player is shocking and nullifies our attacks. Lennon demanded the ball yesterday, but also knew immediately where it was going next, and put it in front of the player to give the move momentum.

He's going to be a real asset.

Shows a good understanding of what's going on round him plus showed a willingness to track back. Coleman looks like he could form a Baines/Pienaar thing with him. I like him and would be satisfied to have him starting most games. In fact he looks a younger faster version of pienaar

His main strength is simply running in behind fullbacks looking to be played in. I'm delighted with that to be honest, if nothing else it gives us a bog standard way to score a goal, something we haven't had for years.

His main strength is simply running in behind fullbacks looking to be played in. I'm delighted with that to be honest, if nothing else it gives us a bog standard way to score a goal, something we haven't had for years.
And that's what we've got to play to. Barkley put exactly the right ball to him in the last minute -- inside the LB for him to get on to. We need to do that more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back