• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he looked good yesterday, used his pace well, worked hard. Always looking to link up quickly with the ball. Might be able to bring some good out of Coleman again.

was promising yesterday, but is that because all our wingers are either useless or inconsistent (mirallas) ?

I wonder how much he will be available for in summer with a year on his contract, would be good if we sold mcgeady and managed to get him in...if he performs of course.

We need 3 wingers once pienaar mirallas lennon atsu and mcgeady go in summer.

Going to be a good signing, gives us something that we previously didn't have! We have much better attacking options now, especially when Atsu comes back!

was promising yesterday, but is that because all our wingers are either useless or inconsistent (mirallas) ?

I wonder how much he will be available for in summer with a year on his contract, would be good if we sold mcgeady and managed to get him in...if he performs of course.

We need 3 wingers once pienaar mirallas lennon atsu and mcgeady go in summer.

Isn't Lennon with a view to buy?

I think Roberto did the right thing in not starting him, but once on he did look good and positive, would like to see him start against Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back