• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Roberto did the right thing in not starting him, but once on he did look good and positive, would like to see him start against Chelsea.

I think he will opt for the same line up at Chelsea, with the three DM.

Lennon to make his full debut against Leicester as he will be cup tied for Young Boys.

If mirallas goes we will need a big signing to replace him. A Konaplyanka or someone of simlar Ilk.

Konoplyanka would be just the player to fill Super Kev's boot. He's got goals in him just like Mirallas which is what we'll need.

While I can picture both doing a job here, neither Atsu or Lennon are of the caliber (calibre for you Brits?) to replace Mirallas.

Konoplyanka would be just the player to fill Super Kev's boot. He's got goals in him just like Mirallas which is what we'll need.

While I can picture both doing a job here, neither Atsu or Lennon are of the caliber (calibre for you Brits?) to replace Mirallas.
It's not as simple as that. You could envisage (based on 10 minutes in the Derby) that with Lennon on the right Coleman and Barkley are brought into the game a lot more. The chemistry changes. Not necessarily for the worst.

Nearly went to the RS last January and spoke about wanting to play for Everton this January. I suspect we may have got in touch with his people in case Spurs came in for Kev.

Oh, is that the bloke they thought they haspd signed and the deal fell through at the last minute?

;)

I like the cut of his jib.

Rumours of us approaching andre ayew on a pre contract, not sure if he signed a contract with Marseille or not, but its reports from france, Him and Lennon (if he impresses) in the summer please bobby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back