• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dead impressed with his defensive work last night. He was tireless and absolutely everywhere - i saw him absolutely scream across the pitch to help out oviedo at one point! That's very valuable for coleman getting forward.

Who cares what hes done elsewhere? It has very little bearing on what he does for Everton. He looked lively last night and was prepared to put the work in to help back.
But some dumb bellends on an internet forum are too stubborn to even entertain the possibility they could have it wrong so they point out every mistake the lad makes to try and bolster their argument.
In short, you are a bunch of kneejerking tw@ts who are under the illusion you know it all.

so clubs dont sign players based on what theyve done elsewhere ? it would seem that you're the top 'dumb bellend' on this internet forum.

so clubs dont sign players based on what theyve done elsewhere ? it would seem that you're the major 'dumb bellend' on this internet forum.
Clubs do yeah but do signings all work out? Do some signings exceed expectations? Think they do you know? And its colonel dumb bellend to you, you arsey little shobgite.

But some dumb bellends on an internet forum are too stubborn to even entertain the possibility they could have it wrong so they point out every mistake the lad makes to try and bolster their argument.

Sometimes it seems like the dislike of Martinez by some fans has them slagging of everything he does, Martinez brings in Lennon, so Lennon is slated to death and used as another stick to beat Martinez with.

so clubs dont sign players based on what theyve done elsewhere ? it would seem that you're the top 'dumb bellend' on this internet forum.

I think he may mean the likes of arteta and pienaar for example, done nothing elsewere but were very important players for us. But flip side it, of course players previous performances matter, hence the high price tags for over rated players these days.

I think he may mean the likes of arteta and pienaar for example, done nothing elsewere but were very important players for us. But flip side it, of course players previous performances matter, hence the high price tags for over rated players these days.

pienaar was actually a superb player for ajax if my memory serves me right. So much so that Dortmund bought him. Arteta had been excellent for rangers when Socieadad bought him.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back