• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a decent player but I don't think he's what we need. Got great pace but I like a winger that when he gets the ball in the oppositions half, the first thing he thinks is to go and take men on and make things happen, especially with the pace he as, and he doesn't. He gets the ball and just passes it back or square. The only time he attempts to take the FB on is when he's down by the side of the pen area, and when he does beat his man, his delivery is crap.

Mirallas isn't exactly an out and out winger but atleast he will look to take a man on or play a forward pass when he gets the ball, and when he beats a man he can more often than not, pick a man out with a cut back or be a goal threat.

Someone like Deulofeu or Tello would be a brilliant signing for us, there the types of wingers we need.

I look at the Lennon situation like this, Tottenham are a club with the same aspirations as us long term, yet deemed him not good enough for them to help get them to where they want to be, and I think it's the same for us. He'll be a great help to see the season out for us, but long term, he's not the answer for us either I don't think.

180 mins of football for us maybe ?? Written off.

Like Kone was.

EFC should get on this board, with all the top draw scouts about!!!

Like Kone was.

You talk like no one has seen him play before though. He's a good loan signing til the end of the season to help with the balance of the side and he can play straight away but he's nowhere near the answer long term. Just like Barry last season.

Like Kone was.

I love this board because it is the same 5 points debated over and over. First it was 30 minutes, now it is 180 etc. The point being that the lad has played football in this league in the international eye for 8 years. He has had the same knocks against him for most of those 8 years. People here are seeing the same things persist and don't think Everton particularly need a player with those inabilities. That's all. Kone is not the same as Lennon. Lennon is a known quality in England and has continued that uneveness here.

Give me Atsu and Mirallas and Barkley and Naismith. I even preferred McGaedy to Lennon, who is speedy as all get out, but doesn't make any difference whatsoever when he is on.

couldnt find the happiest moments thread ffs
but smiling??????? shocked here

16hrm2x.jpg

I'd like to think that boberto has a euro/ s american diamond lined up for 7 million.

I like Lennon but he is not next level, he's not even our level now tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back