• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll have to do an awful lot between now and the end of the season to justify spending that amount.

More likely to join West Ham, Stoke or Sunderland, I reckon.

If we want him at the end of the season we will get him for a lot less than 7 million, how many game have we got left 12? Not enough for him to make such a big impact that Spurs will be putting a large price tag on him.

Perhaps we should try doing a spurs on spurs. We sign him, make him sit on the bench till he gets a year or so older then sell him back to spurs for more money.

if we're going to buy him it'd only be as a backup. if we could snap up konopolyanka (basing this on people's views) and ayew for pretty much nothing and then add lennon for no more than £4m that sets us up in good stead - really really good business in fact - can keep mcgeady and pienaar as backups.

even with mirallas gone that's decent quintet whilst making a good amount of money - not always that simple of course.

Hopefully. ..
Nothing like giving a player time to settle in[/QUOTE .must have settled at spurs he was there for an age ...never really set the world on fire did he...i thought the idea of getting a new player was to improve the team not just keep it at a level ...is he any better than geads...or have we gone backwards in this case. Just a thought.

i like him, think you need unselfish hard workers like him in the team.

Doubt spurs would want 7m for him at all like. And i'd be fine with him coming here permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back