• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

People we have played on the wings in my time watching us who prefer to play else where.

Cahill, Arteta, Osman, Neville, Jeffers, Eto'o, Naismith, Barkley, Anichebe, Gueye, Bilyaletdinov, Coleman, Oviedo, Rodwell, McFadden.

I'm sure there's more I'm blanking out, too.
I'm fairly sure Gueye was bad everywhere to be perfectly honest here. The rest I agree with, and I'm also sure there's more but meh.

I'm fairly sure Gueye was bad everywhere to be perfectly honest here. The rest I agree with, and I'm also sure there's more but meh.

Lukaku's another. Oh and Rhino.

Long depressing list.

Can't believe people are moaning cos we actually have 5 actual wingers for a change.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer it if more than 1 was top drawer but the other 4 have their uses and it's nice to have a bit of a squad.

People saying he hasn't impressed so far, lets be honest who has impressed in an Everton shirt this season? Hard to make a solo impact and impress when you are in a side playing as poor across the park as we are, least his brain seems to be able to make his legs run fast unlike some of our other players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back