• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bored like Lennon lidz

13zbym8.png

He's an actual winger which is always a bonus. As a squad player he's definitely worth having but £7m? Not sure..

He hasn't done anything like enough yet to warrant spending £7 million on him, but there again, it might help him if the manager explained to him how he's expected to perform as largest Lennon looks lost. He's got pace so let's use it. Stick him out wide with Seamus available for the odd overlap and give the ball, in front of him, to run on to and let him burn defenders and hopefully provide a full telling crosses... can it be much simpler ?

Would suit playing in Europe better. We just can't release him into space in the league. He hasn't been able to use his pace at all, he keeps getting the ball with his back to goal. Our midfield just isn't good enough.

Up to now I say no to 7 million. Do not think I will change my mind either.

Same here.

I have watched Lennon for years and always thought him a headless chicken.

I gave him the benefit of the doubt when he came here and will still do so until season's end but thus far I have seen nowt from him to suggest my original opinion was wrong.

I think Lennon is not much of an upgrade and think mc Gready is just as good.

Lennon does have lots of pace but he always takes the outside track.

Deufeleu is not getting a game at Sevilla.

I was happy with signing Lennon on loan, and would be happy to add him next season as a squad player but 7M?? .....Nah no thanks. I'd pay 4M absolute max!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back