• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the right though we already have McGeady and tbf cannot see him leaving even for Celtic. So what is the point of Lennon. Not really an LW and any way we may still have Mirallas, if not him Oviedo in front of Baines. So as I said cannot see the point of Lannon.

If Mirallas and Mcgeady departed I would rather RM went all out for Del.

On the right though we already have McGeady and tbf cannot see him leaving even for Celtic. So what is the point of Lennon. Not really an LW and any way we may still have Mirallas, if not him Oviedo in front of Baines. So as I said cannot see the point of Lannon.

If Mirallas and Mcgeady departed I would rather RM went all out for Del.
He's better than McGeady, more pace and more direct, something we've lacked in spades all season. Him on one side and Deulofeu on the other would be an upgrade on what we've been served up this season, including with Mirallas.

He's better than McGeady, more pace and more direct, something we've lacked in spades all season. Him on one side and Deulofeu on the other would be an upgrade on what we've been served up this season, including with Mirallas.

Could be Blue61, time will tell but I would like Del back just like you.

Problem is, we'll be needing a barn storming end of season to tempt any quality players into joining us. It looks like it may all hinge on the Europa, which as a well seasoned Evertonian, makes me feel uneasy.

Yeh know just how you feel. Was it Romania we went to in CL and what a disaster.

Think we should be aiming higher than Lennon personally. £7m is too much as well. I'd much rather we took a gamble on a young up and coming player from some European side. The likes of Eriksen or Tadic were only a few million more than that but a lot younger and a lot more ability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back