• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on lids...spurs don't think he's good enough for them. ...so why do you think he's good enough for us .one trick pony wow he's got pace ..but when your past your defender you cross it ..shame he can't

I think people know what Lennon is capable of providing by now. Been watching him for about ten years. We need better in all honesty.
I think given a run in the team he will surprise you mate[/QUOTE]
Pleasantly surprised at this daz. Wouldn't have had you down as a fan really.

I think he has done quite well for us so far and is certainly willing to work hard enough.
He will get more effective as he settles into the squad.
I think that for a fee of probably around 5m he would be a very good addition to the squad.
He brings a level of pace that nobody else in our team has and a creative midfielder could
utilise his pace to a much greater extent.

We must realise that sometimes it goes stale for a player at his club and a move is needed for all parties.
I think the impact made by Lennon will get greater as time goes by.
It is not fair to judge any player after just a couple of games.

Nothing like giving a player time to settle in[/QUOTE .must have settled at spurs he was there for an age ...never really set the world on fire did he...i thought the idea of getting a new player was to improve the team not just keep it at a level ...is he any better than geads...or have we gone backwards in this case. Just a thought.
Twice the player mcgeady is.
Give him time man

There's no way we will pay 7 million for Lennon. As I have said before.

If he plays well we will hardball it and sign him in August for much less. if he flops we will leave alone. A win win situation. Spurs are in a weak negotiating position.

He's a decent player, no doubt about it. If our ambition is to finish top half next season then he'll be a good signing. If our ambition is to challenge the top four and try and win a trophy then we need to be giving it a swerve and looking elsewhere.

We'll see.

Come on lids...spurs don't think he's good enough for them. ...so why do you think he's good enough for us .one trick pony wow he's got pace ..but when your past your defender you cross it ..shame he can't

Different needs.

We got him on loan because we're short on wingers. They sent him on loan because they ain't.

He's a useful squad option to have right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back