• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict Mirallas will go to Athletico for about 12m and we will get Gerry for about the same price. Wouldn't surprise me if we keep Atsu for another season. Doesn't leave much space for Lennon, unless we sell McGeady to Villa or Celtic

I predict Mirallas will go to Athletico for about 12m and we will get Gerry for about the same price. Wouldn't surprise me if we keep Atsu for another season. Doesn't leave much space for Lennon, unless we sell McGeady to Villa or Celtic

To be honest, I would send Lennon back and if poss sell McGeady to the likes of the clubs mentioned. Then get some one in that is much better surely we can find one.

If we want him at the end of the season we will get him for a lot less than 7 million, how many game have we got left 12? Not enough for him to make such a big impact that Spurs will be putting a large price tag on him.

Dream on. Barca won't sell one of their big future assets, especially not when they cannot sign new players.

I would be kind of suprised if we get 12M for Mr. Glass.

No thanks at that kind of money. i think we'd better spending it on Atsu who I feel chelsea will let go and is young enough for a lot of improvement.

We gonna have less games next season and a more settled first 11 you would think. Need a quality winger signing in the summer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back