• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was dead impressed with his defensive work last night. He was tireless and absolutely everywhere - i saw him absolutely scream across the pitch to help out oviedo at one point! That's very valuable for coleman getting forward.
I was too, but i'm a little concerned that he and coleman are a bit too similar to play on the same side. They're both defensively sound and our two fastest players, but (at least this season in Seamus' case) both have a questionable final ball. Means between the two of them we'll get down the pitch all day on the right, but won't be able to do much with hit.

Can anyone shed light on happens if we Martinez want's Lennon to stay at season's end, has a price been already agreed or will Levy giving his track record demand £97m and Mirallas as a fee.

Can anyone shed light on happens if we Martinez want's Lennon to stay at season's end, has a price been already agreed or will Levy giving his track record demand £97m and Mirallas as a fee.

I imagine Mirallas to them and Lennon and £6m coming to us

Lot of people on here were very adamant on deadline day that there is no way Mirallas will be heading to Spurs with Lennon coming here. Unthinkable apparently

I imagine Mirallas to them and Lennon and £6m coming to us

Lot of people on here were very adamant on deadline day that there is no way Mirallas will be heading to Spurs with Lennon coming here. Unthinkable apparently

i cant see mirrallas go to them if they dont get champs league football tbh. I think he'll leave us , esp with Athletico being reportedly after him

i cant see mirrallas go to them if they dont get champs league football tbh. I think he'll leave us , esp with Athletico being reportedly after him

Make no mistake about it, we sell Mirallas to the highest bidder and Mirallas leaves for the biggest wages he can get, he left Champs league football at Olympicacos to join us for higher wages.

not really, put three crosses in yesterday which we should have scored from.

The one both Lukaku and Barkley missed from was great.

hmmm, could have ben better tho and his decisions werent quite right...im not having a go at him, i mean thats why he was available for loan...he's a useful player

Didnt give him the ball enough IMO. That Leicester back five was ridiculously slow and whenever he and Coleman got the chance to run at it we looked threatening, yet we very rarely did that.

I really hope that doesn't happen. He's a decent player but he is what we knew he was. Quick over 5 yards, no end product. At 27 and with no International football likely, it's the wrong kind of player we should be aiming at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back