• Up to the rumoured 6 or 7 million - worth every penny

• No more than 5 million - he's OK, but not worth any more

• No more than 3 million - he's got no end product ffs

• Wouldn't take him on a free, he's badly gash

• Stop asking me questions and stick the grill on

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he carries on like last night I'd definitely sign him. Fantastic effort, even managed to win a header and he's only 4"2. Like Naismith he's not great but he gets himself about and earned us a deserved penalty. Obviously done their heads in enough for Coloccini to try sever his legs as well.

His work rate has never been in doubt over his career. I thought he was superb yesterday, there were a few times where things didn't come off for him, but he didn't let his head drop once and the double tackle/block he made late in the first half when we were having a bit of a wobble got the crowd behind the team. If we replaced McGeady and Mirallas with Lennon and Deulofeu for a few million on top, I'd be a happy chappy.

I like him but I think he's still yet to create anything close to an end-product for us. He's incredibly fast and his pace drew the 2 fouls that secured the 3 points against Newcastle, but I'm not sure how much we want to spend on a winger who can't cross or shoot.

I like him but I think he's still yet to create anything close to an end-product for us. He's incredibly fast and his pace drew the 2 fouls that secured the 3 points against Newcastle, but I'm not sure how much we want to spend on a winger who can't cross or shoot.
Not sure about that mate. Several really good pull backs against Newcastle that could've all resulted in goals. Barkley should've scored from one of them.

This

Aside from the Newcastle game, he hasn't really showed us anything yet, apart from his blistering pace. He works hard every game, but he needs to start delivering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back