2021/22 Abdoulaye Doucouré

bicycleheader

DOMINIC CALVERT LEWIN yessssssss
He was mindbogglingly bad with the ball last night, and in some moments off the ball

However i havent seen him this season apart from what he has played under Lampard

If that is his norm id say sell, but i remember him being decent under Carlo. He looked a bit wound up last night,maybe hes just struggled with injuries and the stress of the situation?

Carlito

Player Valuation: £60m
Id have him with a broken metatarsal over Allan, Gomes or Delph.
In a list of players i want shot of he's about 10th down the line.
That being said we should be looking at bringing in better quality.
The only time this team does well is when the manager concedes midfield, despite Doucoure and two of the three you mentioned costing more than £20m (and even Delph is on big wages).

I'm hoping to see the back of every single centre midfielder at the club. I just happen to dislike Doucoure the most.

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks